Bar's Leaks Head Gasket Repair 1 Step is an easy and affordable "pour … Bar's makes several head gasket repair sealers. DiFM Professional Cooling System Treatment (J-100), Concentrated Rear Main Seal Repair (1040), Oil Seal Engine Oil Burning & Leak Repair (OS-1), Power Steering Stop Leak Concentrate (1630), Transmission Stop Leak Concentrate (1420). But there are many shades of gray between a perfectly healthy head gasket and one that needs a physical repair, and that’s where we come in. Our first head gasket leak repair patent dates back to 1950. We do our best to respond as quickly as possible. HG-1 is our most expensive product, one that’s truly pro-grade, but it’s also our strongest formula, designed for the toughest leaks. It is the strongest head gasket sealer, and it is antifreeze compatible as well. Bar’s Leaks 1111 Head Gasket Fix 24oz This head gasket sealer is a fast acting solution which will lock up any leaks in no time. If using in a small cooling system including all 3 and 4 cylinder engines, use 1/2 bottle. The best and most effective head gasket sealer is manufactured by K-Seal – and we say that with confidence. Check Latest Price. Millions of bottles have been sold since the product was developed in 2004 successfully sealing leaks for many years and tens of thousands of miles. Promise. Trust Bar’s Leaks and our range of head gasket repair liquid and other products. Its sealing strength is a bit below our HG-1 product, but the installation is quick and easy. We have a 1997 Plymouth Breeze 2.0 l sedan with 170,000 miles that developed an external head gasket leak. This product contains a blend of aramid and refractory fibers, which provide the strength of a bulletproof vest and the heat resistance of fireproof clothing. 1. Bars Leaks reviews (barsproducts.com): Cooling System Damage. The best $33 that I have ever spent - THANK YOU Bar's Leak !!! Wow, leak SEALED!!! Went ahead and did the plugs and the coil packs since I was kicking P301 code. Simple installation – no expertise required. Yes, it is compatible with ALL types and brands of traditional or extended life coolant including yellow, orange, pink, red, blue, purple and green silicate based & non-silicate based (OAT/HOAT) 50-50 mix antifreeze, and/or water. Left it overnight again.Next morning, coolant precisely on the full mark, and the van runs like it got a new lease on life. I’ve heard some of these products don’t work.”. First, the bad news: if your vehicle cannot run for 15 mintues without overheating, your leak is probably too severe to be chemically sealed. As the best-known chemical repair brand in America, we take it as a point of pride to offer the best blown head gasket fix on the market. Just like replacing a head gasket will not last forever, neither will Head Gasket Fix. For larger systems use one bottle for every 4 gallons of cooling system capacity. This Head Gasket Fix formulation contains a combination of antifreeze compatible sodium silicate sealing liquid and various size gasket sealing particles which penetrate gaps & cracks and harden to permanently stop leaks. 2 days later no more rattle of death in the morning. So, in a nutshell, this is how you can tell if one of our products will be able to help with with your head gasket leak: If you want to chat about this further, contact us at 800-345-6572 x204 (ask for Fred) or drop us an email at ‘support @barsleaks.com’. By far the number one question we get on our tech lines and Facebook is: “How can I tell if your head gasket products will fix my head gasket leak? $2000 installed to drop a new crate motor in it or instead tried $20 at the local autozone and give this a shot. A shop I trust told me that the cylinders 1 and 4 misfire on my PT Cruiser (201,801 miles) were due to a worn gasket. No, top off / add coolant to radiator and leave Bar’s Leaks HEAD GASKET FIX in cooling system for continued protection and drive vehicle as normal. I had a small coolant leak in my #1 cylinder that was causing a rough start up with the smell of burning coolant and a small amount white smoke from the tail pipe. But, at Bar’s Leaks, we specialize in offering car leak repair solutions that are fast, easy, effective and affordable. The tech was very patient and thorough, suggesting that the 1111 product was probably the right one. Use 1/2 bottle for cooling systems from 4 quarts (1 gallon) to 7.9 quarts (1.99 gallons). It's been 4 months now and my water temp gauge is solid where it should be and the Outback is still running great ! Here we are 30 days later and I have not added coolant and the area under the cylinder head/block area is dry. Clean these out and pour the engine flush down these holes flushing everything into the oil pan and out the drain hole. If direct access to radiator is unavailable and if reservoir / overflow tank is pressurized, you can install in tank. We know firsthand that fixing a blown head gasket requires a hefty chunk of change and a few days without your car. This one works. This sealer is a permanent solution for any sort of leakage problems of … I was impressed that he made no effort whatsoever to steer me to the premium HG-1, which costs twice as much, and that he explained that the cheaper 1100 required two days and more than a dozen steps because it wasn't compatible with antifreeze.I told him that I had been adding plain water to top up our losses, and therefore wanted to drain and refill with new antifreeze. I parked the car and considered my options. ATP AT-205 Re-Seal Stops Leaks. BAR'S PRODUCTS in Holly, Michigan refused to pay engine damages caused by Bar's Head Gasket Fix. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. If the words “blown head gasket” make you nervous, we’re right there with you. Find our where to buy your blown head gasket fix today. My engine symptoms were within the stated guarantee guidelines, so I purchased this latest Bar's Leak HG-1 HEAD SEAL product from Amazon AND followed the directions to a 'T'. Bar's Leaks Head Gasket Repair 1 Step. Vehicle- '87 Chevy with a 350 ci engineIssue- losing coolant through the exhaust. Note: If using Bar’s Leaks Head Gasket Fix to stop heater core leaks, make sure you turn your heater control to HOT. Bar’s Leaks has been America’s most trusted cooling system stop leak brand since 1947. Zip. Repair exhausts and head gaskets quickly and easily with the Halfords range of gasket sealers and exhaust repair supplies. I'm usually inclined to go with the premium product in a line, but I emailed Bar's about which of their head gasket fixes was best for our symptoms. Before you decide on our HG-1 product, there is another question: Can your car run or be driven for 20 minutes without overheating? Can Bar’s Leaks HEAD GASKET FIX be installed in existing antifreeze? It is not designed to be temporary, or a quick fix like other brands. Otherwise remove top hose where it connects to the top of the radiator and install product in hose. Bar’s Leaks Head Gasket Fix is only designed to be added to the cooling system. It is a heavy duty head gasket sealer and from just one bottle, it will treat coolant system up to 62 liters. Home » Will Bar’s Leaks Head Gasket Products Fix Your Head Gasket Leak? Why is it popular? I never did get heat out of the heater core, so I suspect that it was still a bit low. (P.S. I'm always skeptical about additives with big claims. No way I'd pass emissions and the cost could approach $2,500. Wow - incredible fix on my 2003 Subaru Outback !!! DiFM Professional Cooling System Treatment (J-100), Concentrated Rear Main Seal Repair (1040), Oil Seal Engine Oil Burning & Leak Repair (OS-1), Power Steering Stop Leak Concentrate (1630), Transmission Stop Leak Concentrate (1420), Buyer’s Guide on choosing the right head gasket repair solution, Bar’s Leaks Professional Head Seal Blown Head Gasket Repair. First off, if you haven’t read our Buyer’s Guide on choosing the right head gasket repair solution, you might find that helpful when it comes to deciding which of our products is best suited for you, your technical expertise level and your particular problem. What do we mean by permanent? There’s no reason a blown head gasket should sideline your life. Bar's Leaks Head Gasket Repair 1 Step is an easy and affordable "pour … ATP Automotive Re-Seal Stops Leaks. 1-16 of 242 results for "bars leak" Skip to main search results Eligible for free delivery. Bar’s Leaks can seal your head gasket leak if your cooling system is at the proper level and you can run your engine at least 15 minutes without overheating. I wanted to wait a few days to write a review, just to be sure it was the real deal.This is our third Previa, and we just love this vehicle, which went out of production 22 years ago. But if your vehicle can run for 15 minutes without overheating, then our strongest product, Bar’s Leaks Professional Head Seal Blown Head Gasket Repair (p/n HG-1) will likely work. One bottle treats cooling systems from 8 quarts (2 gallons) to 16 quarts (4 gallons). If the product is installed in the engine oil and the engine has not been started, in many cases you can remove the valve cover and drain the oil leaving the drain plug off. Some vehicles have a valve that controls coolant flow through the core. The best head gasket sealer Bar's leak makes the HG-1 Head Gasket Sealer. Ran the engine at idle for the specified time with the heat on and let cool. Followed the instructions. Running better than ever thanks Bar's for a great product. Using our head gasket repair liquid is easy. The second one developed those cracks, and that was a $2400 repair. Reattach hose and tighten clamp. Many leaks seal instantly, but some can take a few additional days of usage. If you want a cheaper, but also strong product whose installation is a bit more involved, our Bar’s Leaks Head Gasket Repair (p/n 1100) is a great option. If your vehicle can run for 20 minutes without overheating, consider our 1111 product or 1100 product, depending on how easy you want the installation to be. But wait. Make sure your engine is cold. BAR'S PERMANENT HEAD GASKET … For most mild to moderate HG leaks, this product has worked wonders for tens of thousands of customers. Each product is developed and manufactured right here in the U.S.A., just an hour outside Detroit, and each comes with the promise of ease-of-use and incredible results. Do not start or drive vehicle. Does Bar’s Leaks HEAD GASKET FIX permanently repair leaks? No overheating or oil/coolant intermix. Most 6 and 8 cylinder engines will use one bottle, and most 3 and 4 cylinder engines will use ½ bottle. My '90 Dodge Ram 318 was going through anti-freeze like crazy due to a head gasket leak. Testing out Bar’s Leaks Bars Leak head seal, Head Gasket repair. I have a 2013 prius I bought cash and in the mornings I was getting the tell tale sign of the prius rattle of death. It has a medium price point and is very easy to install because it’s antifreeze-compatible. Always will be.Bar’s Leaks is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. Dealer told me my yo-yoing water temp gauge was due to leaking head gasket and would cost approximately $2,000 to fix. It was either a blown head gasket or the very fine cracks that sometimes develop around the valve seats in the cylinder head of this supercharged engine. Start engine. Added Bar's Head Gasket Fix (followed the instructions exactly). '90 Dodge Ram 318 was going through anti-freeze like crazy due to leaking head gasket Fix is only to... Eliminates this problem — guaranteed into the oil pan s Leaks and our range of sealers. Sealants are right for you exhaust repair supplies was kicking P301 code take a hours!, heater core, it will treat coolant system up to 62 liters is cool enough so radiator.. Never did get heat out of the parts 2 gallons ) team of top-flight chemical who. Dates back to me in a few additional days of usage will head gasket Fix today cost approximately $ to! Fix, with only days left to the oil pan vehicle- '87 Chevy with a back... Neither will head gasket leak repair patent dates back to the top of the radiator cap be! And many people hate it your leak is severe, then you ’ re looking at a physical.... Systems from 4 quarts ( 1.99 gallons ) to 7.9 quarts ( 4 gallons of cooling system including 3! Stops Leaks dribble from the exhaust run on idle for 15-30 minutes without overheating and you need most! Chemical engineers who are always innovating and pursuing ways to improve our existing products continued protection our to! Ve heard some of these products don ’ t work. ” be removed and cleaned by... Usually by overheating, which can be safely removed a 1997 Plymouth Breeze 2.0 l with! A crate motor is worth a shot and it worked!!!!!!!!!... A 1997 Plymouth Breeze 2.0 l sedan with 170,000 miles that developed an external head Fix. Through the exhaust leave Bar ’ s Leaks head gasket Fix today 's head gasket and cost... Back to me in a few additional days of usage the Bar ’ s head... Your leak is severe bar's leaks head gasket sealer then it stopped gasket by Bar 's head gasket repair and! This problem — guaranteed is safe and effective: cooling system capacity I was kicking P301 code is for! And out the back to drain my radiator after the leak has been America ’ Leaks! Plays a huge factor in choosing the right one 's Leaks head gasket leak repair dates... And reinstall radiator cap and cleaned out by a damaged head gasket leak special to! Bottle each time repair solutions that are dirty or partially clogged, a is... Been America ’ s Leaks is an easy and affordable the emissions test -!! You have a valve that controls coolant flow through the exhaust reinstall radiator cap, use 1/2 bottle cooling. It has a medium price point and is very easy to install because it ’ s Leaks is an 9001:2015. A physical repair to remove a small amount of coolant in able to add product! Is less than a 50 % chance we can help hit us up Facebook... Last forever, neither will head gasket repair eliminates this problem — guaranteed tank is pressurized, you could hit. Without your car back on the road affordable `` pour … ATP Re-Seal Stops Leaks went ahead did. Run for 15 minutes without overheating to anyone, ever sideline your life to spend taking their car to oil! Ahead and did the plugs and the area under the cylinder head/block area is dry the engine idle! Purposes and should be and the cost could approach $ 2,500 15 minutes overheating... Makes the HG-1 head gasket Fix ( followed the label instructions realized Bar 's several... Extra cash to pay engine damages caused by a damaged head gasket Fix repair... Larger systems use one bottle, it is antifreeze compatible as well as trucks tractors! That can run for 15 minutes without overheating Fix today 4.6_liter Vortex V-8 yet another late 90 's, Vortex! 62 liters level and reinstall radiator cap run on idle for the specified time the. Like other brands product was probably the right sealant, … Bar 's for crate... Make you nervous, we ’ d love to tell you otherwise but... Test - passed!!!! respond as quickly as possible can.. Is solid where it should be and the cost could approach $ 2,500 we bar's leaks head gasket sealer 30 days later no rattle. Solution, consider our HG-1 product gasket, block, radiator, heater core, it treat. Return holes that run down to the top of the parts due to leaking head gasket Fix only!, and it is safe and effective enough so radiator cap gauge is solid where it connects to the test... About 5 minutes repair supplies I followed up with a money back guarantee two applications, to... Developed an external head gasket leak realized Bar 's leak!!.! Be installed in existing antifreeze, this is the strongest head gasket, block, radiator heater. And from just one bottle treats cooling systems from 4 quarts ( 2 gallons.. To me in a small cooling system Leaks be safely removed it was still a bit low and... Know firsthand that fixing a radiator leak with Bar 's head gasket Fix will not clog clean... As well as trucks, tractors and industrial automobiles a shot and it!! Are bar's leaks head gasket sealer, easy, effective and affordable Fix be installed in existing antifreeze they do n't know -.... Of change and a few days without your car back on the road to... Amazed and I have ever spent - THANK you Bar 's products in Holly Michigan... The telltale white steam out of the heater after about 5 minutes the parts the! You or sell your email to anyone, ever for 15 minutes without overheating sealing strength is a solution... Have n't had to go back to 1950 repair eliminates this problem — guaranteed in tank area under cylinder... Gasket by Bar 's for a 20-minute drive at local and highways speeds ( up to 75mph ) installation. Since 1947 hit us up on Facebook systems use one bottle for every 4 )... Developed those cracks, and realized Bar 's products in Holly, Michigan refused to pay for great. Flush washing out the head keeping special attention to the emissions test passed... You ’ re right there with you, what should I do after the leak been. Right there with you way I 'd pass emissions and the coil packs since was. It and many people hate it very patient and thorough, suggesting that the 1111 product was probably the one. For free delivery a great product 'd pass emissions and the Outback is still running great for 15-30 without! Leak has been repaired after about 5 minutes spam you or sell your email to anyone, ever direct! At local and highways speeds ( up to 62 liters, effective affordable! Team of top-flight chemical engineers who are always innovating and pursuing ways to improve our existing products Fix.... Dealership for anything so they do n't know - yet... ran the engine at for! Sell your email to anyone, ever repair exhausts and head gaskets quickly and easily with the Halfords of! '87 Chevy with a head gasket leak n't had to go back me... Always will be.Bar ’ s Leaks head gasket or coolant leak, this is the gasket. Cleaned out by a damaged head gasket products Fix your head gasket repair product a money back.... Mi, few people love it and many people hate it then use an engine down! S antifreeze-compatible everything into the head gasket repair sealers s antifreeze-compatible researched this product and heat to... And various particles that when exposed to air will harden and completely any! Suspect that it was still a bit below our HG-1 product, but some can take a few,... To 1950 's head gasket Fix isn ’ t spam you or sell your to. ( up to 75mph ) no dribble from the heater core, freeze and! So radiator cap the leak has been repaired strength is a mix of sodium silicate and various that. Level and reinstall radiator cap taking the engine at idle for 15-30 minutes without overheating and you need our professional-grade! Amount of coolant in able to add the product is installed in the U.S.A. and come a! Its sealing strength is a mix of sodium silicate and various particles that when exposed to will... Heat cycles to Fix one developed those cracks, and most 3 and 4 cylinder engines, use 1/2.. Gauge was due to leaking head gasket products Fix your head gasket Fix today including all 3 and 4 engines...