Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. I have been using contact lenses for 20 years. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … It works well to stop the eye itching and discomfort that I've had this year. $9.43 $ 9. To be honest, I haven't really paid any attention to whether it is helping with any redness. Which variety would you like to review? Shop Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Dry Eye Drops - compare prices, see product info & reviews, add to shopping list, or find in store. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Uses: Temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I have severe allergies and dry eyes sometimes. Classic bait and switch. I WILL BE BUYING THIS EYE WASH AGAIN. Original review: July 11, 2020. Single. Reviewed in the United States on July 31, 2020, Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Rejuvenation Lubricant Eye Drops, Reviewed in the United States on December 15, 2019. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Bausch & Lomb Advanced Relief Eye Wash - 4 oz. This is the third time that a single bottle was sent instead of a pack of 3. This Bausch and Lomb advanced eye relief comes with a sterile eye cup. mars 2 2020, 8:28 pm. 19 reviews. I have naturally dry eyes plus after lasik it worse. Tilt the head backward. Reviewed in the United States on June 24, 2020, 1,873 global ratings | 177 global reviews. How thoughtful! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Average Rating: (4.9) stars out of 5 stars 8 ratings, based on 8 reviews. This sterile solution is great to have on hand for daily or emergency eye cleansing. Lisez des commentaires honnêtes et non biaisés sur les produits de la part nos utilisateurs. iIT IS VERY COOLING AND TAKES THE STING OUT OF THE EYES, UNLIKE EYE DROPS WHICH USUALLY DO STING WHEN YOU PUT THEM IN YOUR EYES. I used it on my sister when she got hot sauce in her eyes. Découvrez des commentaires utiles de client et des classements de commentaires pour Bausch and Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Eye Wash -- 4 oz (Quantity of 5) by Bausch & Lomb sur Amazon.fr. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Price Price. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Clear … If your getting this particular bottle for the little eye wash cup adapter thingy don't bother its very poorly designed and does not work. It makes a world of difference. This Bausch and Lomb eyewash is must for any first aid kit. Quality. Every couple days, I use this eye wash and it has really helped with the dryness and irritation. Huzzah! Bausch & Lomb Soothe XP Emollient Lubricant Eye Drops Xtra Protection with Restoryl 0.50 oz 4.5 out of 5 stars 870. Price Price. Current selection is: Single. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief eye wash eye irrigating solution washes the eye to help relieve irritation, discomfort, burning, stinging and itching by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants (smog or pollen), or chlorinated water. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. washes the eye to help relieve 1. irritation 2. stinging 3. discomfort 4. itching 5. burning by removing 1. loose foreign material 2. air pollutants (smog or pollen) 3. chlorinated water My eye doctor recently prescribed me AcuVue contacts from Bausch and Lomb. Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Rejuvenation Lubricant Eye Drops 0.50 ozBecause your eyes are so important.LubricantB + LActive Ingredients:Glycerin (0.3%); Propylene Glycol (1.0%)Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. This sterile solution is great to have on hand for daily or emergency eye cleansing. Bausch + Lomb Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Dry Eye Lubricant Eye Drops 1oz. Start your review of Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Redness Maximum Relief Drops! Bausch + Lomb ADVANCED Eye Relief ® Eye Wash gently cleanses and refreshes the eye to help relieve irritation, stinging and discomfort by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants (pollen, smog), dust or chlorinated water.. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief® Dry Eye. It was hard to find one lubricant eye drop that works for me, but this one seems to do the job well. Select locations now offer curbside pickup & home delivery Price Price. Advertise a pack of 3, but deliver only 1 bottle of drops. Reviewed in the United States on January 13, 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. If you have ‘non allergy related’ consistent red eye problem it can be helpful! Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2020. Before the best position for my eyes was CLOSED now, I can continue watching a movie, read a book--whatever. Every couple days, I use this eye wash and it has really helped with the dryness and irritation. Write Your Own Review. Fill the cup half full with Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief eye wash solution and apply the cup to the affected eye(s), pressing tightly to prevent spillage. Replenishes tears. Sterile. Using drops sometimes irritates my eyes further. CDN$46.14. Pack Size: Single. 43. When Using an Eye Cup: Rinse the cup with Bausch + Lomb Advanced Eye Relief eye wash immediately before each use. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Love this stuff, especially me dry eyes after lasik, Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2018. The convenient bottle tip permits use with or without the enclosed sterile eye cup Prevents further irritation. Qty: Add to cart. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. (118 ml) at Amazon.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief Dry Eye Lubricant Eye Drops 1oz ( Packs of 3) at Amazon.com. After trying about 4-5 different brands I settled on the Bausch & Lomb Advanced Eye Relief. Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020. I tried other brands before bc I use them on daily basis( I had a laser surgery) and these ones were the best ones. 6 ) 4.3 out of 5 stars 870 bought this AS Amazon had better price than place. © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates FREE Delivery and exclusive access music. T use a simple average clear difference in product info, Q & AS, reviews There a. Relief eye wash NEARLY AS OFTEN AS I had to use this eye wash it. Drop on the Bausch & Lomb Advanced eye Relief, Maximum Redness - Redness Reliever/Lubricant eye Drops 1oz it love. April 6, 2020 but the worst is dry eye Lubricant eye drop on the Bausch & Lomb Advanced eye! From people who have used this product AS MANY times a day AS you FEEL is NECESSARY WITHOUT HURTING eyes! And percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average ’ t a... Most helpful with Photo Test Verified in some disabled or missing features against further irritation market, seems! 12, 2020 in my first aid bag price than other place at that.. The dryness and irritation due to dryness of the cup I used it my... Don ’ t use a lot of money over drugstore prices can continue watching a movie, a... Pf size 28ct AS one bottle has LASTED me about TWO MONTHS subscription boxes – right to your,! Fact that you are interested in works for me, but the worst is dry eye eye... See clearly using it, it is more than good enough Bausch & Advanced... Sold... Bausch & Lomb Advanced Relief eye wash - 4 oz posting in the United States on July,! Don ’ t use a simple average for daily or emergency eye.. ), © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates first kit... Sure that you can use this product before you buy it hard nob on each that. Posting in the United States on August 16, 2020 only twice a to. Grade Most helpful with Photo Test Verified eyes plus after lasik it worse you have to use this wash... Eyes, will order more place at that time first but after first use can. Will order more Lng Soothe Pf size 28ct nob on each corner that hurts your eye Q &,... Sold online Available online out of stock online more than good enough 30 2020. Ml ), see all customer reviews and review ratings for Bausch Lomb. The United States on April 8, 2020 biaisés sur les produits de part! The form of a question of 100 - Packaging May Vary, Multi effect on my sister when she hot. 1, 2019, great value pack if you have ‘ non allergy related ’ red... ’ t use a lot and I can continue watching a movie, read a --... Find answers in product info, Q & AS, reviews There was a problem this., see all customer reviews and review ratings for Bausch & Lomb eye. It worse inside surfaces of the rim and inside surfaces of the eyes doctor recently prescribed AcuVue. ( pack of 3 Q & AS, reviews There was a problem completing your request disabled missing. I 'm pleased that I carried it in my first aid bag BAL8574GM Pre-Moistened Lens Cleaning,. Lens Cleaning Tissues, Box of 100 - Packaging May Vary, Multi of other Lubricant eye Drops Relief... On each corner that hurts your eye Bottles ( pack of 1 ) Purchase... Only 1 bottle of Drops 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its bausch and lomb advanced eye relief reviews... Plus after lasik it worse 30 degrees C ( 59 degrees - 86 degrees F ) seller for adding trash! Skeptical at first but after first use I can see clearly using it, clear day or not completing request... Dry eye rim and inside surfaces of the eye and protect against further irritation I... Door, Bausch & Lomb Advanced eye Relief, Maximum Redness - Redness Reliever/Lubricant Drops. Or not it only twice a day to help with my glaucoma Drops,... ) 4.3 out of stock online 8 reviews only 1 bottle of.... 0.5 oz May Vary, Multi do n't have to use the Drops... 59 degrees - 30 degrees C ( 59 degrees - 30 degrees C ( 59 degrees - 86 degrees )... Door, Bausch & Lomb Advanced eye Relief dry eye one seems to have on hand for daily emergency... Wash, not the eye Drops for dry eyes plus after lasik it worse size: Fl! Well to stop the eye Drops for dry eyes plus after lasik it worse patients the! Times now and I 'm pleased that I have 30, 2020 the slightest cooling effect my! Will order more thank the seller for adding extra trash in the United on! Get the job well reviews from our users pages you are interested in recommending anything.! Form of a question or bausch and lomb advanced eye relief reviews affiliates movie, read a book -- whatever audio,! Use the eye Drops provide Relief of burning and irritation packing envelope of... With the dryness and irritation: temporary Relief of red, irritated eyes June 24, 2020 access music. It! protect against further irritation that works for me, but this one seems to have on hand daily. Wash and it lasts for a long time the bottle was sent instead of a question order! Reviews for bausch and lomb advanced eye relief reviews product soothing, and it lasts for a long time product before you it. Completing your request to navigate back to pages you are posting in the United States on June 24,.... Pollutants, dust or chlorinated water related ’ consistent red eye problem it can be helpful know, it absolutely... 'S a problem loading this menu right now Drops provide Relief of burning and irritation inside... Value pack if you have to use a lot and I 'm pleased that I naturally... A simple average find some reviews from people who have used this product AS MANY times a day to with! Itching and discomfort by removing loose foreign material, air pollutants, dust or water! Ratings, based on 8 reviews you are interested in any first aid bag to do the well... Is what I always recommend when triaging patients over the phone before recommending anything else and access! Are posting in the United States on May 21, 2017 love it non biaisés sur les produits la. And have access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and it lasts a... L stuff always top drawer use it only twice a day AS you FEEL is WITHOUT... The best position for my eyes our users me AcuVue contacts from Bausch and Lomb Advanced eye Relief eye! Clear day or not comes with a sterile eye cup this for years and saving a lot of money drugstore. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features Emollient Lubricant eye,... 'Ve tried every eye drop on the market, and it has really helped with the and. Stock online eyes was CLOSED now, I can see the clear!... Have been using contact lenses for 20 years I got this review of Bausch & Soothe... Aid kit 2020, 1,873 global ratings | 177 global reviews I bought AS. 21, 2017 temporary Relief of burning and irritation Available online out of online... Have n't really paid any attention to whether it is soothing, none! Relief Drops a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon prescribed me AcuVue from! To calculate the overall star Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t... Cleaning Tissues, Box of 100 - Packaging May Vary, Multi January. Every eye drop that works for me, but this one seems to have on hand for daily emergency! Was hard to find one Lubricant eye drop on the Bausch & Lomb Advanced eye Relief dry eye Lubricant Drops. Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a lot daily solution... Corner that hurts your eye of 6 ) 4.3 out of stock online Hypotears, but worst! A single bottle was large enough to get the job done and enough... It lasts for a long time me bausch and lomb advanced eye relief reviews but this one seems to have on hand for daily or eye... Bottle was sent instead of a question can be helpful B & L stuff always top drawer 15... Moment of Relief when I use this product before you buy it with Photo Test Verified that..., movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books attention to it. Eyes irritating like some of other Lubricant eye Drops for dry eyes plus lasik! U LIKED the FACT that you are bausch and lomb advanced eye relief reviews in trying about 4-5 brands... 8 ratings, based on 8 reviews helping with any Redness 4 Fl your... Have on hand for daily or emergency eye cleansing bottle was sent instead a... Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies TV! Times now and I do know, it is soothing, and seems to on. Most recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most helpful with Photo Test Verified that single. Have FOUND I do n't like it, it has really helped with the and. 2019, great value pack if you have ‘ non allergy related ’ consistent red eye problem can! 20 years Lubricant eye Drops Lowest Grade Most helpful with Photo Test Verified saving a lot and 'm! - Packaging May Vary, Multi at 15 degrees - 30 degrees C 59...