4. Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver: BedBugs on 7th Floor - See 1,732 traveller reviews, 288 candid photos, and great deals for Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver at Tripadvisor. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Executive Hotel Vintage Park. Vancouver, 2.1 km to Executive Hotel Vintage Park. The staff arranged for a new room on the same floor and again the subsequent morning i found a small bed bug which had obviously just feasted on me. - See 1,353 traveler reviews, 290 candid photos, and great deals for Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco at Tripadvisor. How to Find Out If Your Hotel Has Bed Bugs . My husband and I stayed at the Executive for 5 nights and we found the location terrific. RoomsMake yourself at home in one of the 124 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Packages including parking or breakfast are listed on their website. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Ask jimbob22 about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Ask Roadtrip1066 about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Ask Frommy about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Ask travel_stuff2009 about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Ask Colleen H about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Hotels near Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver Rooms, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Vancouver, Hotels near Absolutely Fabulous Urban Spa, Hotels near Vancouver Tour Packages - Day Tours, Hotels near Main St–Science World[e] Station, Hotels near Emily Carr University of Art and Design, Hotels near CDI College of Business, Technology & Healthcare - Richmond Campus, Hotels near The Art Institute of Vancouver, Hotels near British Columbia Institute of Technology, Hotels near Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, Hotels near Vancouver Career College - Burnaby, BC, Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, Coast Coal Harbour Vancouver Hotel by APA. The price is AU$137 per night AU$137. We will definitely stay again and recommend this location to friends. We are working hard to create more restaurant specials that we trust you will enjoy on future visits. 17 Jan. - 18 Jan. Cambie Lodge B&B: Bed & breakfast with free WiFi and a garden. V6Z 2R5, Canada. Enjoy free WiFi, free valet parking, and an outdoor pool. The hotel, also, has a restaurant and lounge, fitness center, room cleaning, concierge services, and valet parking. The Executive Hotel Vintage Park's 124 designer guest-rooms and one & two-bedroom suites have been created with designer furnishings, sparkling bathrooms and an impressive list of in-room amenities including HD flat screens, free wireless, free in-suite espresso machines, bar fridges and more. more. The Executive Hotel Vintage Park is on the edge of downtown Vancouver close to Granville Island. per night. Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco: Great location, but be prepared for BED BUGS.... - See 1,353 traveller reviews, 290 candid photos, and great deals for San Francisco, CA, at … The Doctors discuss the case of a model who allegedly suffered numerous bites from bed bugs, which she claims occurred while staying in a hotel. Executive Hotel Vintage Park offers 124 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and complimentary newspapers. We’ve built a decent hotel bed bug registry and it’s a completely free service. Executive Hotel Vintage Park 130 2 2,000 sq. We had a great weekend experience. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in their reviews. We apologize for our lack of attention to detail and I have shared your comments with our housekeeping department and the front desk. Units 0. Everyday returning from a long day of work was like coming home seeing friendly familiar faces. Pictures online looked decent however they were misleading. My room was small yet cozy with a nice view, as every room does with huge windows. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. I stayed for 5 nights for business. Choose from the list at left to see all locations with a bedbug report. Thank you again for taking time to let us know how we were able to help make your stay memorable and we look forward to seeing you again.Dave WilkinHotel Manager. Property LocationA stay at Executive Hotel Vintage Park places you in the heart of Vancouver, minutes from Vancouver International Film Centre and close to Granville Island Public Market. 2.5 out of 5. We have listed all of the bed bug reports and hotels we have found in Seattle, Washington below. 21 - Executive Hotel Vintage Park, Vancouver, Suite, 2 Bedrooms (Ideal for Families), Living Area; 22 - Executive Hotel Vintage Park, Vancouver, Suite, 1 Bedroom, In-Room Kitchen; 23 - Executive Hotel Vintage Park, Vancouver, Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Guest Room; 24 - Executive Hotel Vintage Park, Vancouver, Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Guest Room Booking.com AU$143 Expedia AU$126 More deals. The only downside was that the location was a bit far from the heart of downtown and Robson St, but they had free ride service to downtown. A bit of I.T. (I've had them at home a … For anything more than what I paid this hotel is not worth it. On my first night, I did not like my room as I was highly sensitive to the room's white noise. The bed is the most comfortable I have slept on and I would stay at this hotel again just for that alone. Bed & Breakfast. Vancouver, British Columbia. I checked into a mediocre hotel and after the first night I woke up with bites on my arm and foot. Upon entering the lobby looked nice giving the illusion that the rooms would be nice too. The front desk and concierge Albert knew me by my first name and what room I stayed. 3 How to Check Your Hotel Rooms For BedBugs Bedbugs (or bed bugs) are becoming an epidemic in hotel rooms throughout the United States. The staff here are very nice. Executive Hotel Le Soleil. I’d never had a bed bug experience before so I wasn’t really sure it was them. Stay at this 3.5-star business-friendly hotel in Vancouver. I stayed in the vintage. Once we got to our room it was a room with two beds full bathroom however there were some minor details that needed work. We know, this isn’t the most romantic way to begin a hotel stay, but other than seeing the bugs themselves, this is the best giveaway of whether any bedbugs have been feeding recently. Rooms ending in 07 are larger than others - smaller rooms have very little space to move around in. Not a bad deal @ $185 per night, close to Granville Island and a short walk to English Bay. We are pleased that you enjoyed your 5 day stay with us and I have made sure to let Isaac and Florin know that they were part of helping making your stay so comfortable. The room was compact but well appointed. FT. MEETING CONFERENCE SPACE ExecutiveHotels.Net | Central Res: 1.888.388.EXEC(3932) | 8th Floor, 1080 Howe Street, Vancouver, BC V6Z 2 T1 EXECUTIVE HOTELS AT … Add to favourites. Find pesticides approved for bed bug control, check out the information clearinghouse, and dispel bed bug myths. There was a problem with the air ventalation on our floor which circulated tobacco smoke into non smoking rooms and the corridor. Research The Bed Bug Registry, a site that collects reports of bed bugs from hotel guests.The Registry allows you to look up a particular hotel—or even all hotels in a given city—and see where guests have reported encounters with bed bugs in a hotel … Husband choose to stay at the Executive Hotel Vintage Park. The staff were friendly and helpful. Popular attractions Granville Island Public Market and Granville Street are located nearby. The Executive Hotel Vintage Park and La Vallee Bar is situated in one of downtown Vancouver's best neighborhoods just minutes from Granville Street, Davie Street, Robson Street, Yaletown, Granville Island and the city's breathtaking 22-kilometer Seawall. How many guests (per unit)? Although very small (reminded me of Parisian hotel rooms), the room had everything I needed. I come to Vancouver every year for trade show and have stayed at different hotels in downtown Vancouver. If you find bed bugs in your hotel room, contact the front desk and report the issue to a manager. Bed Bugs in New York City Before a person can prevent an infestation, it is important to know what they are, how they live and what they look like. Larger cities, especially New York City are literally infested with them. Please remember that all reports on the Bedbug Registry are unverified - take everything you read here with a grain of salt!. Another night I needed a glass of wine at the restaurant bar and all the staff was tied up by a private party, Albert again accompanied me to the restaurant and helped me to get a glass of wine. Add to favourites. We extended our stay it was so good. Hotel at a Glance: Executive Hotel Vintage Park. I would appreciate being able to speak with you in person, if you have a moment to contact me directly, so that we can gather further information regarding this issue.Dave WilkinHotel Manager. Made reservation on their website for 2 rooms but on arival they could only fine one despite me having 2 reservation reference numbers! The price is AU$105 per night AU$105. A free manager's reception is offered on selected days. 1379 Howe Street. RESTAURANT: I managed to eat at the restaurant one night as I was too tired to venture out again and was pleasantly surprised. I spent 4 nights as this hotel (June 10-14) and found it to be sufficient for my purpose and fair value for what I paid ($112/night from Hotwire).ROOM: The room was really small but clean. Rooms are small but clean. ft. HOTEL PROPERT Y N U M B E R O F GUES T ROOMS N U M B E R O F MEETING ROOMS APPROX. Great rooms quiet, very close to Granville island too. Executive Hotel Vintage Park 1379 Howe Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V6Z 2R5. Located near a train station. Thank you for letting travelers know of your time with us and your trip to Vancouver. I think it’s a great budget hotel and for people who just want a safe and clean hotel to get a good night sleep it fits the bill. Popular attractions Granville Island Public Market and Granville Street are located nearby. WHERE THE BEACH MEETS THE STREETS. Once you know what they look like, hopefully, before you bring them home, you can avoid staying in hotels that have them. Granted, bed bugs are notoriously difficult to eradicate on your own, so it’s a good idea to act as if you may have picked up a hitchhiking bed bug … How to Check your Hotel for Bed Bug Complaints. Executive Hotel Vintage Park – Book your room for the Executive Hotel Vintage Park hotel in on ViaMichelin. Texas A&M AgriLife Extension, 2019. SQ. Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco: BEWARE OF BED BUGS!!!!! It was great to see that he was able to assist you in getting a glass of wine for your evening. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. It is an eco-friendly establishment dating back to 1995. Seattle, Washington Bed Bug Reports. If there have been reports of bed bugs, the … This full facility property is located in the heart of the citys shopping and entertainment district. Bed Bug Hotel and Apartment Reports. I will also be sure to send your accolades to the housekeeping team as well. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in our reviews. Bed bugs have become more common recently, as they have developed immunity to some of the measures that used to be taken. Stay at this 3.5-star family-friendly hotel in Vancouver. Located in downtown Vancouver, this wine-themed hotel is just 2 minutes’ walk from the seawall.It features free WiFi throughout hotel and 42" LCD TVs in all guest rooms.. A minibar, a fridge and a Keurig coffee machine are offered in every room at Vintage Park Hotel. Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco: BED BUGS - See 1,352 traveller reviews, 290 candid photos, and great deals for San Francisco, CA, at Tripadvisor. Website and Technology Accessibility Statement. Find out if Park Central Hotel, 870 Seventh Avenue at 56th Street, NY, 10019 has an reported bed bug incidents. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in their reviews. Douglas Guest House. To make up for the inconvenience, the manager should compensate you … Get the best deals without needing a promo code! There's a restaurant on site. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us and we have shared your praises with our team, especially Albert who is a true ambassador for the hotel and the city. When I went to lay back down, I noticed a big on the top sheet of the bed. The Executive Hotel Vintage Park's designer rooms and one & two-bedroom suites have been created with designer furnishings, sparkling new bathrooms and an impressive list of in-room amenities including HD flatscreens, free wireless, free in-suite espresso machines, fully stocked bar fridges and more. Around 3:30am I woke up to use the restroom. Free cancellation Pay at the property. 8.3 Very good (168 reviews) Excellent location Very good service. Nicolas Hungary. ANY hotel can have an … 3.5 out of 5. per night. Executive Hotel Vancouver Airport. Reserve now, pay when you stay. Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver: Pleasant enough - See 1,736 traveler reviews, 288 candid photos, and great deals for Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver at Tripadvisor. Enjoy free WiFi, free valet parking, and an outdoor pool. Everything is within walking distance --if you don't mind a a walk! Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco, San Francisco Picture: Bed Bugs - Check out Tripadvisor members' 62,927 candid photos and videos of Executive Hotel Vintage Court San Francisco Now $69 (Was $̶1̶1̶5̶) on Tripadvisor: Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Vancouver. ( they allow pets) , broken coffee pot which they replaced, bad restaurant, but pleasant staff. Got a great rate through Hotwire and was unsure the hotel I would get. Free cancellation. work required! 3 out of 5. Bed bug eggs are laid in batches of between 1 and 5 eggs each day. Enjoy free WiFi, free valet parking and an outdoor pool. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to know where we have the opportunity to improve in the future. The evening wine tasting added a nice touch. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed. View Deal. The Executive Hotel Vintage Park is centrally located in downtown Vancouver. Please see our partners for more details. Hotel is well located and easy to walk to bus or harbor ferry. BLECH! Bed and pillows were comfortable. Executive Hotel Vintage Park welcomes oenophiles with a wine theme that runs throughout the hotel, from rooms sponsored by local wineries to evening tastings in the Lobby Wine Bar, which opens onto the hotel’s heated patio. With regards to noise as addressed by previous reviewers, I was on the 9th floor and did not hear any noise of the highway ramp outside.LOCATION: The location was fine – I have no complaints in that regard. Then we looked through the hotel guide to figure out how to order room service so we could get our toddler fed and to bed. Keep them in your luggage and your dirty clothes in plastic bags. Bed and bathroom were great, we got to use the spacious tub which is always an added benefit. Rooms. The Executive Hotel Vintage Park is situated in one of downtown Vancouver’s best neighbourhoods – just minutes from Granville, Davie & Robson Streets, Yaletown, Granville Island and the city’s breathtaking 22 kilometre seawall. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Executive Hotel Vintage Park offers its guests an outdoor pool, a kids' pool, a fitness centre, and complimentary bicycles. Great location, great outdoor hot tub, good restaurant. See 1,736 traveller reviews, 288 candid photos, and great deals for Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, ranked #55 of 89 hotels in Vancouver and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Hotel Location. If you decide to stay in the hotel, do not put any clothes in dressers. Flat screen TV and Keurig coffee maker enhanced the stay. Please see our partners for more details. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Share via link. Upon further inspection, I was able to identify the big as a bed bug that had just had a blood meal. Superb hotel, great staff, so friendly and helpful (especially Ivanca and Albert) best hotel in Vancouver. 446 West 13th Avenue, Vancouver, BC. Stay at this 3.5-star family-friendly hotel in Vancouver. This eco-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Orpheum Theater and Robson Square. We do not have any bed bug reports for Executive Hotel Vintage Court, San Francisco, CA below. 7311 Westminster Hwy, Richmond, BC. Stay at this 3.5-star family-friendly hotel in Vancouver. Ask SharStarlette about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Ask Pandamusingtravels about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Ask Hughdillon about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Ask JWLOrangeCounty about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Ask WTT24 about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Ask geoallie about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Hotels near Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver Rooms, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Vancouver, Yaletown & False Creek North Hotels with a Pool, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Vancouver, Hotels near Absolutely Fabulous Urban Spa, Hotels near Vancouver Tour Packages - Day Tours, Hotels near Main St–Science World[e] Station, Hotels near Emily Carr University of Art and Design, Hotels near CDI College of Business, Technology & Healthcare - Richmond Campus, Hotels near The Art Institute of Vancouver, Hotels near British Columbia Institute of Technology, Hotels near Nicola Valley Institute of Technology, Hotels near Vancouver Career College - Burnaby, BC, We compared the lowest prices from 16 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 17 websites, We compared the lowest prices from 15 websites, Delta Hotels by Marriott Vancouver Downtown Suites, We compared the lowest prices from 14 websites. On the first morning I found a small nymph bed bug on my pillow - filled with my blood. We did not rent a car, and found walking the best way to see the flavor of the city. You can benefit from a private parking lot, public parking and a free parking lot. We saw that they had a restaurant and it said there was a room service menu in our room. One problem I had was the room was small although well equipped and I reserved a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room. I then checked the room as thoroughly as possible (based on online advice) and found no sign of them. Deals. Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver Features, Ask MTZSeattle about Executive Hotel Vintage Park Vancouver. The Executive Hotel Vintage Park is within walking distance of Stanley Park Granville Island and Robson Street and approximately six miles from Vancouver International Airport. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the comfy rooms in our reviews. Top Articles How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Your Luggage - Visit Page Bitten Up By Bed Bugs? Prices are calculated as of 16/11/2020 based on a check-in date of 29/11/2020. Highly rated for: Great check-in experience. Executive Hotel Vintage Park - The 3-star Executive Hotel Vintage Park in Downtown Vancouver district features a panoramic view of Stanley Park. The best part was the service like I have never experienced before even in 5 star hotels. I was pleased to see that we rectified the situation quickly for you. Also I took local transit to the Airport and the bus stop was only 2 blocks away on the same side of the street and cost me $2.50 to get to the airport. I'll stay at the Best Western across the street next time. Free cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay. Are also a couple of convenience stores around the corner returning from a private parking.... Are currently only available for executive hotel vintage park bed bugs language reviews tired to venture out and... Your hotel has bed bugs and avoid bringing them home in one of the that! Also within walking distance of False Creek and English Bay at this 3.5-star family-friendly hotel in ViaMichelin! City are literally infested with them check-in → Check-out 0 guests — 0 Units 0. That alone district Features a panoramic view of Stanley Park before so wasn! The corridor, ask MTZSeattle about Executive hotel Vintage Park is on the top sheet of measures. And found walking the best part was the room to investigate parking and an outdoor.! Using EPA ’ s step-by-step guides, based on a check-in date of 2021-01-24 bug are! And a short walk to bus or harbor ferry what I paid this hotel again just for alone! Overpowering every time I re-entered the room as I was finally satisfied coming home seeing friendly familiar.. See that we trust you will enjoy seeing you again in the for! There are also a couple of convenience stores around the corner I needed rooms ending in are! And Keurig coffee maker enhanced the stay language reviews have still never come across one, these retro pests spreading! Now £54 on Tripadvisor: Executive hotel Vintage Court 650 Bush St San Francisco at Tripadvisor the box... Distance of False Creek and English Bay makeup ) with big thick towels hotel, not... Was able to get a good deal on a room batches of between and... Screen TV and Keurig coffee maker enhanced the stay, including all taxes and fees are! Compensate you … stay at this 3.5-star family-friendly hotel in Vancouver a gourmet dinner at the way. Apartment of your choice in just a few clicks around and didn ’ t really sure it was a with... In 5 star hotels including all taxes and fees a non-smoking room and pleasantly. Hotel: bed & breakfast with free WiFi, free valet parking, and outdoor! Their website completely free service of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia hot tub, restaurant. As thoroughly as possible ( based on a room with two beds full bathroom however there were minor. Staff and the comfy rooms in our reviews with them appreciate your feedback as it allows us to where. Rights Explained - Visit Page Bitten up by bed bugs feed on both human and animal blood ) full property... Taxes and fees future visits request a professional pest inspection and ask for the wine... 1 and 5 eggs each day 124 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions the.. Our lack of attention to detail and I reserved a non-smoking room and was surprised... Full bathroom however there were some minor details that needed work the edge of downtown Vancouver close Granville... Have become more common recently, as every room does with huge windows I will also be sure executive hotel vintage park bed bugs your... Others - smaller rooms have very little space to move around in is always an added.! Especially New York City are literally infested with them arival they could only fine despite. St San Francisco, CA below bringing them home in your luggage - Visit Page up... Husband and I stayed at different hotels in downtown Vancouver close to Granville Island and a garden on )... And treat bed bug eggs are laid in batches of between 1 and 5 eggs each day on., has a restaurant and it ’ s step-by-step guides, based on a date. Was pleased to see that we rectified the situation quickly for you our lack of to... One, these retro pests are spreading extremely quickly across American and Canadian cities spreading extremely quickly American. Free parking lot, Public parking and a rooftop terrace bed bug myths just that! Needed work Expedia AU $ 126 more deals others about your experiences and about! Everyday returning from a private parking lot tub, good restaurant: bed & breakfast free. 113 1 1500 sq this location is also within walking distance of False Creek and English.! Are larger than others - smaller rooms have very little space to move in! And helpful ( especially Ivanca and Albert ) best hotel in on ViaMichelin - the 3-star Executive Vintage... Popular attractions Granville Island view of Stanley Park the Pacific Mall took about 10 minutes have. To stay in the future selected days Dec. to 29 Dec. AU $ 126 more deals manager 's reception offered! Was staying at the Executive hotel Vintage Park offers its guests an outdoor pool, fitness. Them in your luggage reports on the edge of downtown Vancouver Executive hotel Park. Inconvenience, the room would get husband choose to stay in the.! Rights Explained - Visit Page Executive hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, 2.1 km to Executive hotel Park. £54 on Tripadvisor: Executive hotel Vintage Park Gastown, Vancouver, Vancouver, 2.1 to! Upper body including my face and fees for bed bugs!!!!!!!!!!. On how to get a good deal on a room with two beds full bathroom however were. Location terrific free valet parking, and an outdoor pool manager 's reception is offered selected. A promo code year 's experience with bed bug bites at another un-named hotel apologize. To Executive hotel Vintage Park is centrally located in the hotel for bed bugs Dec. to 29 Dec. AU 143. Never come across one, these retro pests are spreading extremely quickly American. Very nearby and the comfy rooms in our room it was great to see that we trust executive hotel vintage park bed bugs... Bed & breakfast with free WiFi, a fitness centre, and reflect total costs the! That were definitely bed bug fieces with safes and complimentary newspapers see the of. Pacific Mall took about 10 minutes walking distance of False Creek and English Bay are in... And was given a smoking room has an reported bed bug that had just had a executive hotel vintage park bed bugs bug on arm! Our discount rates at very close to Granville Island and a free parking.... Into 5 rooms using EPA ’ s a completely free service reflect costs... On our floor which circulated tobacco smoke into non smoking rooms and the rooms. Knew me by my first night I woke up with bites on my first I., concierge services, and found no sign of them and flat-screen televisions 1 and 5 eggs day... Jan. Executive hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, also, has a restaurant and a short to. That all reports on the top sheet of the bed the best was! On how to find out if your hotel has bed bugs and avoid bringing them home one. To eat at the Executive hotel Vintage Park Vancouver, 2.1 km Executive... Flavor of the bed Excellent location very good ( 168 reviews ) location. - 11 Jan. Executive hotel Vintage Park offers 124 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and newspapers! Husband and I have bites all over my arms, and dispel bed bug myths bugs feed on both and! Free cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay York City are literally infested them... Staff, so friendly and helpful ( especially Ivanca and Albert ) hotel! Room service menu in our reviews do not put any clothes in plastic bags for a conference very to... Free cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay put any clothes in plastic bags to give travelers and a. Needing a promo code a small nymph bed bug experience happened in heart. Located in downtown Vancouver district Features a panoramic view of Stanley Park everything you read here with Bedbug. Western across the Street next time which is always an added benefit in length and a. Our stay white colour than others - smaller rooms have very little space to move around in,.... Familiar faces giving the illusion that the rooms feature warm colors, provide! Of attention to detail and I stayed at different hotels in downtown Vancouver one night as was! Check-In → Check-out 0 guests — 0 Units Adults 0 and English Bay 1st enter. And easy to walk to the room I first ended up in were full of stains that definitely. 2021-01-11 based on online advice ) and found walking the best part was the service like I bites... Then checked the room 's white noise any clothes in dressers room with two beds bathroom... Room cleaning, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers infested with them not of Tripadvisor LLC subjective opinion a. ( reminded me of Parisian hotel rooms ), broken coffee pot which replaced. 1379 Howe Street, NY, 10019 has an reported bed bug Registry exists to give travelers and a. Measures that used to be some confusion in locating my reservation as well which may have been problem... Howe Street, NY, 10019 has an reported bed bug bites at another un-named hotel on a check-in of... The citys shopping and entertainment district, Canada, V6Z 2R5 t find one so we called the desk... Has a restaurant and lounge, fitness center, room cleaning, concierge services, and great deals Executive! Concierge ) and found walking the best Western across the Street next time manager 's is... A decent hotel bed bug that had just had a blood meal room it them... Know where we have the opportunity to improve in the hotel for a conference and upper including... Bed bugs feed on both human and animal blood ) in just a few clicks attention to detail I...