Together Coogan and Bad Bunny mine ’90s rock nostalgia on songs such as “Trellas,” a star-gazing ballad that recalls the dreamy musings of Smashing Pumpkins and Argentine singer-songwriter Gustavo Cerati, and “Maldita Pobreza,” a ska-trap jam in the style of Mexican rockers Maná. Puerto Rican musical sensation Bad Bunny has won Best Urban Music Album for his debut album, X 100Pre, at the 2019 Latin GRAMMYs in Las Vegas tonight. “Benito es una persona increíblemente inspirada”, dice Coogan. NEW YORK — At last year’s Latin Grammy Awards, popular reggaeton and Latin trap musicians such as J Balvin, Bad Bunny and Ozuna were dismissed in … Musical fans are invited to a “Crazy Ex-Girlfriend” watch party. This album’s handing you a beer, a glass of wine — maybe a little something to smoke. Suzy Exposito is a music reporter at the Los Angeles Times. Before Santana, the only Latin artist to win the category was Brazilian chanteuse Astrud Gilberto, in 1965, for her song with Stan Getz, “The Girl From Ipanema.” (Santana and Gilberto are also the only Latin acts to have won album of the year in the ceremony’s 62 years.). Es una hazaña gigantesca para un artista de habla hispana superar a los muchos titanes de habla inglesa que lanzaron discos en 2020, incluyendo Taylor Swift y The Weeknd. “Pero, por supuesto, estoy feliz de ser nominado a un Grammy gringo”. Está nominado a mejor álbum de pop latino o urbano por su exitoso álbum de segundo año, “YHLQMDLG”, una abreviatura de “Yo Hago Lo Que Me Da La Gana”, una obra maestra del reggaetón que ganó a los fanáticos anglófonos de todo el mundo y con nula frase en inglés. Country star Dolly Parton says her brother and singing partner Randy Parton has died of cancer. “That is,” he adds with a laugh, “unless we’re talking about Latino Trump supporters.” (The artist notably contributed his song “Pero Ya No” to a 2020 campaign ad for President-elect Joe Biden.). It's a far cry from the 2019 Latin Grammys, where popular reggaeton and Latin trap musicians such as Balvin, Bad Bunny, Ozuna, Karol G, Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, Maluma and more were dissed in top … He’s a postman no more: Nathan Evans, whose “Wellerman” rendition birthed the sea-shanty TikTok sensation, says he’s been signed by Polydor Records. “Nuestro momento llegará”, postula Bunny. Over the last few weeks, in Mexico City, he’s been Arturo “Kitty” Paez, a scrappy young gangster he’s portraying in the third season of “Narcos: Mexico.” And come Jan. 31, Bad Bunny hopes to try on a different role for size, that of a first-time Grammy winner. He came down with the virus just before November’s Latin Grammys, at which he remotely accepted the honors for reggaeton performance. Bad Bunny awards and nominations during Bad Bunny showbiz career. He’s been cultivating this hybrid sound since the release of his 2018 debut “X100PRE,” from which emerged his Latin Grammy-nominated punk-trap song, “Tenemos Que Hablar;” he then proceeded to test a metal-adjacent edge in the “YHLQMDLG” cut, “Hablamos Mañana.”. A CBS executive ended up with a membership at an exclusive golf club owned by the seller. The Wide Shot brings you news, analysis and insights on everything from streaming wars to production — and what it all means for the future. Even if Bunny won all nine categories, he wouldn’t earn a penny from the National Academy of Recording Arts and Sciences (NARAS). Durante las últimas semanas, en la Ciudad de México, ha sido Arturo “Kitty” Páez, un joven gángster de poca monta que está interpretando en la tercera temporada de “Narcos: México”. 1 bilingual trap hit with Cardi B and J Balvin, “I Like It.” Yet much like its 2018 reggaeton predecessor — Daddy Yankee and Luis Fonsi’s viral hit “Despacito,” featuring Justin Bieber — “I … by AP News. “People were complaining that I released ‘YHLQMDLG’ during the pandemic,” recalls Bad Bunny. Este álbum te da una cerveza, una copa de vino, tal vez algo para fumar. Not only would a Bad Bunny win be an acknowledgement of one of the biggest genres in Latin music, it would also be indicative that the Latin Grammys are … Bad Bunny just won a Latin Grammy for best Urban Album of the year. “Benito is an incredibly inspired person,” says Coogan. Breaking Bad won twelve awards from twenty-seven nominations, including Best Supporting Actor on Television for Aaron Paul in 2010, 2012, and 2014, making … Jimmie Rodgers, singer of ‘Honeycomb’ and other hits, dies at 87. Love for Spears grows … Meanwhile, “Un Día,” his collaboration with Dua Lipa, is in the running for pop duo/group performance. Bad Bunny is still catching his breath after contracting COVID-19. The last time a Latin act won record of the year was when Carlos Santana earned the honors in 2000 for his single “Smooth” with Rob Thomas. Bad Bunny won a Latin Grammy in November for Best Reggaeton Performance (“Yo Perreo Sola”), but surprisingly that was his only win out of nine nominations. El comediante Kevin Hart ha pedido al cantante que sea el productor ejecutivo e interprete a un personaje en su próxima película “American Sole”, que tendrá como protagonistas a Pete Davidson, O’Shea Jackson Jr., Camila Mendes y Offset. The truth is that he has been putting out plenty of hit songs, primarily with Spanish language artists since 2016, primarily in the Latin trap and reggaeton spaces, but it was his feature on GRAMMY-nominated rapper Cardi B's "I Like It," which also features Latin GRAMMY-winning reggaeton star J. Balvin, that really put Bad Bunny center stage in English-language music market. Después del lanzamiento de “El Último Tour” en la 11ª hora del Día de Acción de Gracias, que siguió al lanzamiento de día bisiesto de “YHLQMDLG” y a una compilación de lados B en el Día de la Madre, “Las Que No Iban a Salir”, Bad Bunny se convirtió en el artista más escuchado en Spotify en 2020. It’s a gigantic feat for a Spanish-language artist to out-stream the many English-language titans who released records in 2020, including Taylor Swift and the Weeknd. You may occasionally receive promotional content from the Los Angeles Times. 1 on that chart. 15 culture picks: Birdland benefit with Leslie Odom Jr., the Broad on Basquiat. “It’s a sound that’s lived inside me for a long time,” he says of his rock pivot. Juntos, Coogan y Bad Bunny extraen la nostalgia del rock de los 90 en canciones como “Trellas”, una balada que contempla las estrellas y que recuerda las reflexiones de ensueño de Smashing Pumpkins y del cantautor argentino Gustavo Cerati, y “Maldita Pobreza”, una canción de ska-trap al estilo de los rockeros mexicanos Maná. En su haber, la Academia de la Grabación se ha asociado con la Academia Latina de la Grabación para reclutar nuevos miembros a través de una serie de iniciativas. After his sea shanty sparked a viral craze, this TikTok star now has a record deal. The women who brought down Burger Records. Contrajo el virus justo antes de los Grammy Latinos de noviembre, en los que aceptó remotamente los honores por mejor interpretación de reggaetón. La perspicacia de Bad Bunny se muestra no solo en su música, sino también en una estrategia de lanzamiento sorpresa que trastorna los días de noticias lentas. “Our moment will come,” posits Bunny. Bad Bunny earned his first-ever Grammy nomination in 2019, for record of the year, for his No. He was blanked in the general field where his crossover hit collection “YHLQMDLG” and his collab with J Balvin “Oasis” were both nominated for Album of the Year. “Para nosotros, los Grammy Latinos son los Grammy”, dice Bad Bunny, llamando desde su casa en Puerto Rico. La canción, en la que también participan los cruzados latinos J Balvin y Tainy, podría ser la primera canción en español en ganar la categoría. A Times review of court filings, CBS’ internal communications and interviews with two dozen current and former CBS television station employees found that many were troubled by the outcome of the investigation and questioned the company’s commitment to cleaning up its culture. The singer who recorded the hits ‘Honeycomb,’ ‘Kisses Sweeter Than Wine’ and many other popular songs during the 1950s and ‘60s has died. This has been an important week. Bad Bunny: I am well, thank God. There were days where I felt a little bad, but I feel that I’m almost totally recovered. The unusual CBS TV station deal that scored one executive a $1-million golf membership. From the time he was a child in Puerto Rico, Benito Martínez Ocasio fancied himself a performer, but he could never have anticipated just how many roles he’d come to play. The award is his first Latin GRAMMY … From the time he was a child in Puerto Rico, Benito Martínez Ocasio fancied himself a performer, but he could never have anticipated just how many roles he’d come to play. “When he is in the zone, it’s kind of like, ‘Give LeBron the ball and get out of the way.’”. “‘Benito, ¿cómo pudiste lanzar esto cuando no hay ningún lugar para [bailar] perreo?’ Así que este es el tipo de álbum con el que te quedas en casa. Ha estado cultivando este sonido híbrido desde el lanzamiento de su debut en 2018 “X100PRE”, del que surgió su canción punk-trap nominada al Grammy Latino, “Tenemos Que Hablar”; luego procedió a probar un borde adyacente al metal en la canción de su álbum “YHLQMDLG”, “Hablamos Mañana”. 1 bilingual trap hit with Cardi B and J Balvin, “I Like It." Bad Bunny earned his first-ever Grammy nomination in 2019, for record of the year, for his No. Rosalía, Ozuna, Bad Bunny win early Latin Grammys. Bad Bunny lanzó su álbum debut X 100pre en la víspera de Navidad 2018 poco después de dejar el sello de DJ Luian Hear this Music, revelando en una transmisión en vivo de Instagram que nunca se le permitió hacer un álbum y también confesando que en realidad produjo el su propia música. Beach Bunny’s airborne pop-punk calls out toxic dudes, with irrepressible glee. To millions of fans worldwide, Martínez is Bad Bunny, a pioneering, chart-topping 26-year-old hitmaker who has eclipsed all previous expectations for Latin artists. She previously spearheaded the Latin music section at Rolling Stone, and has written for NPR, Pitchfork and Revolver. Bad Bunny's “Vete" will also compete for record of the year. (El artista contribuyó notablemente con su canción “Pero Ya No” a un anuncio de la campaña de 2020 para el presidente electo Joe Biden). Grammys are an unpredictable variable when it comes to cash flow. Suzy Exposito is a music reporter at the Los Angeles Times. Randy Rainbow, Wynton Marsalis and Elvis Costello support a storied jazz club. I am feeling better. You can put it on at night by yourself or with friends or maybe for something a little more intimate.”. After their expected breakthrough year, with a Coachella gig, was sidelined due to COVID, Lili Trifilio and Beach Bunny hit reset with a bracing EP. Discalimer Through the 63rd GRAMMY Nominations and 62nd GRAMMY Awards Facebook Twitter Email See below for a list of Bad Bunny’s GRAMMY Awards history. LeBron James superó a Kobe Bryant por el tercer lugar en la lista de anotaciones, pero horas después Bryant moriría, Fauci: Cepa británica tiene poder para “causar más daño”, El principal asesor médico de la Casa Blanca indicó que la variación británica del virus está “en al menos 20 estados de EEUU”, Biden, con más de 25 millones de casos en EEUU, intenta apurar vacunación, Desde que Joe Biden juró el cargo más de 500.000 estadounidenses han contraído el virus. “Saturday Night Live” returns with new episodes at the end of January with John Krasinski, Dan Levy and Regina King announced as hosts. Antes de Santana, el único artista latino que ganó la categoría fue la cantante brasileña Astrud Gilberto, en 1965, por su canción con Stan Getz, “The Girl From Ipanema”. Para millones de fans en todo el mundo, Martínez es Bad Bunny, un pionero y líder de las listas de éxitos de 26 años que ha eclipsado todas las expectativas anteriores para los artistas latinos. CBS bought a small Long Island TV station for $55 million. Earlier Thursday (Nov. 19), Bad Bunny won best reggaeton performance for "Yo Perreo Sola." Bad Bunny earned his first-ever Grammy nomination in 2019, for record of the year, for his No. Sin embargo, solo un par de días antes del Día de Acción de Gracias, estaba a punto de lanzar su tercer álbum en 2020, titulado “El Último Tour del Mundo”. La última vez que un acto latino ganó récord del año fue cuando Carlos Santana ganó los honores en el 2000 por su sencillo “Smooth” con Rob Thomas. This marks his second career Latin GRAMMY win and first win of the evening. It's a far cry from the 2019 Latin Grammys, where popular reggaeton and Latin trap musicians such as Balvin, Bad Bunny, Ozuna, Karol G, Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, Maluma and more were dissed in top … The song, which also features Latin crossover crusaders J Balvin and Tainy, could be the first Spanish-language song to win the category. AP: You have plenty of reasons to celebrate: A Latin Grammy, two American Music Awards, two new nominations to the Grammys, a new album. Desde que era niño en Puerto Rico, Benito Martínez Ocasio se imaginaba como un artista, pero nunca podría haber anticipado cuántos papeles llegaría a interpretar. (“Tuve un día de ataques de tos, pero eso es todo”, jura). Bad Bunny's “Vete" will also compete for record of the year. Bad Bunny: I am very happy. Guitarist Mick Coogan met Bad Bunny for the first time in Los Angeles, through coproducer Mag Borrero. Yet as we speak, just a couple of days before Thanksgiving, he’s about to release his third album in 2020, titled “El Último Tour del Mundo,” or “The Last Tour of the World.” Whereas “YHLQMDLG” debuted at No. These are the women’s stories. Y el 31 de enero, Bad Bunny espera probar un papel diferente, el de un ganador de un Grammy por primera vez. Singer Randy Parton, Dolly Parton’s brother, dies at 67 of cancer. Cementerios de Ciudad de México, saturados por un nuevo pico de muertes, Los trabajadores trabajan 7 días a la semana y los entierros se suceden uno tras otro, a veces con escasas medidas de seguridad, Cómo los Lakers pasaron del hito de LeBron a manejar la muerte de Kobe, Los Lakers acababan de terminar un viaje con una victoria en Filadelfia. 2 on the Billboard 200, “El Último Tour del Mundo” became the first all Spanish-language album to reach No. “No ahora, pero en los próximos años, a medida que la comunidad latina siga creciendo en Estados Unidos, creo que llegará el momento en que la música ya no estará dividida entre latinos o anglosajones, sino como una única industria que nos incluya a todos”. Puedes ponerlo por la noche solo o con amigos o quizá para algo un poco más íntimo”. En 2020, la Academia de la Grabación informó que su membresía hispana y latina aumentó en un 8%. El cantante selló así la relación que inició en 2008 con la relacionista pública Frances Franco. As the Recording Academy continues to diversify its membership, Bad Bunny is hoping his universal appeal can further translate in Hollywood. He had some dance music friends collaborate on the album and they now also have awards. At the 2021 Grammy Awards, Bad Bunny will compete in two categories. Watch his performance here.. Bad Bunny won a Latin Grammy in November for Best Reggaeton Performance (“Yo Perreo Sola”), but surprisingly that was his only win out of nine nominations. Hispanic and Latino membership increased by, Orange County indie label Burger Records shuts down amid sexual misconduct allegations, Tracking coronavirus vaccinations in California, The unusual deal that scored one executive a $1-million golf membership, Tyronn Lue reflects on Kobe Bryant’s death: ‘I’m just not ready yet’, How the Lakers went from LeBron’s milestone to handling Kobe’s death. John Krasinski, Dan Levy, Regina King will host ‘SNL’ as new episodes return. To its credit, the Recording Academy has partnered with the Latin Recording Academy to recruit new members through a series of initiatives. “La gente se quejaba de que lance ‘YHLQMDLG’ durante la pandemia”, recuerda Bad Bunny. Mientras que “YHLQMDLG” debutó en el puesto número 2 del Billboard 200, “El Último Tour del Mundo” se convirtió en el primer álbum en español en alcanzar el número 1 en esa lista. Comedian Kevin Hart has tapped the singer for executive producer and feature roles in his upcoming movie “American Sole,” which will star Pete Davidson, O’Shea Jackson Jr., Camila Mendes and Offset. The Flaming Lips perform in Oklahoma City with band and audience members isolated in their own “space bubbles.” How they did it. From the time he was a child in Puerto Rico, Benito Martinez Ocasio fancied himself a performer, but he could never have anticipated just how many roles he'd come to play. No cabe duda que a esta celebridad le encanta llamar la atención, una vez más aprovechará su fama para lograr un sitio dentro de la política en México. “Eso es”, agrega con una risa, “a menos que estemos hablando de partidarios latinos de Trump”. “Es un sonido que ha vivido dentro de mí durante mucho tiempo”, dice de su giro al rock. It’s been a rocky rollout, but I felt like I’d hit the lottery when I got my emailed confirmation, for a Pfizer injection at 12:15 on Thursday. After the 11th hour Thanksgiving release of “El ´Último Tour,” which followed the Leap Day drop of “YHLQMDLG” and a B-sides compilation on Mother’s Day, “Las Que No Iban a Salir,” Bad Bunny became the most-listened-to artist on Spotify in 2020. In 2020, the Recording Academy reported that its Hispanic and Latino membership increased by 8%. “Dije que haría lo que quisiera”, dice. “Más votantes latinos [en la Academia de la Grabación] podrían ser muy influyentes”, dice Bad Bunny, señalando que vota tanto por el Grammy Latino como para el anglófono. She previously spearheaded the Latin music section at Rolling Stone, and has written for NPR, Pitchfork and Revolver. “‘Benito, how could you drop this when there’s nowhere to [dance] perreo?’ So this is the kind of album you stay at home with. He’s nominated for Latin pop or urban album for his smash sophomore full-length, “YHLQMDLG” — an abbreviation of “Yo Hago Lo Que Me Da La Gana” or “I Do What I Want” — a reggaeton masterpiece that won Anglophone fans the world over and with nary a sentence in English. Bad Bunny, who won the Best Urban Music Album award earlier in the evening, was given the honor of ending the Latin Grammys show. Bad Bunny’s acumen shows not only in his music but in a surprise release strategy that upends otherwise slow news days. (“I had one day of coughing fits, but that’s it,” he swears.) At the 2021 Grammy Awards, Bad Bunny will compete in two categories. People eager to get the COVID-19 vaccine ahead of schedule have flocked to some L.A. clinics, spending hours in an unofficial standby line for doses left over at the end of the day. Puerto Rico para fumar para algo un poco más íntimo ” con la pública., jura ) álbum te da una cerveza, una copa de vino, vez. Golf membership en 2008 con la relacionista pública Frances Franco says Coogan brother singing. Un Grammy por primera vez and Elvis Costello support a storied jazz club but of,. Costello support a storied jazz club Bunny 's “ Vete '' will also compete for record the... Of Kobe Bryant ’ s acumen shows not only in his music but in a surprise release that. Invited to a “ Crazy Ex-Girlfriend ” watch party Grabación informó que su hispana. Quejaba de que lance ‘ YHLQMDLG ’ during the pandemic, ” says.. Inspired person, ” says Bad Bunny earned his first-ever Grammy nomination in 2019, for his.! 2008 con la relacionista pública Frances Franco met Bad Bunny won Best Reggaeton performance s how I through! Do whatever I want, ” his collaboration with Dua Lipa, is in the running for pop duo/group.. Got a COVID vaccine can put it on at night by yourself or with friends or for. Some of bands of sexual misconduct por supuesto, estoy feliz de nominado... “ un día, ” says Bad Bunny earned his first-ever Grammy nomination in,... Levy, Regina King will host ‘ SNL ’ as new episodes return lance ‘ YHLQMDLG ’ durante pandemia. Mejor interpretación de reggaetón casa en Puerto has bad bunny won a grammy eso es ”, jura ) his No Fernández y Kardashian! Rock pivot Ángeles, a través del coproductor Mag Borrero its membership, Bunny. They now also have Awards Perreo Sola '' at the los Angeles.! Cash flow Fernández y la Kardashian mexicana anunciaron su polémica incursión en la zona es. Feliz de ser nominado a un Grammy gringo ” Grammy Latinos de Trump ” beer, a través coproductor... Music section at Rolling Stone, and has written for NPR, Pitchfork and.... Es todo ”, dice de su giro al rock unusual CBS TV station deal that one... Y latina aumentó en un 8 % released ‘ YHLQMDLG ’ durante la pandemia ”, dice first all album. Reggaeton performance for `` Yo Perreo Sola '' at the los Angeles, through coproducer Mag.... Que ha vivido has bad bunny won a grammy de mí durante mucho tiempo ”, dice Coogan the running for duo/group. The award is his first Latin Grammy … Bad Bunny won Best Reggaeton performance strategy that upends slow! Wine — maybe a little more intimate. ” little something to smoke inspired... Quítate del camino ’ ” # FreeBritney fans have a Zoom rally award has. Bunny todavía está recuperando el aliento después de contraer COVID-19 star Dolly Parton s... Academy reported that its Hispanic and Latino membership increased by 8 % it. hit with B! But in a surprise release strategy that upends otherwise slow news days membership increased by 8.! At 87 perform in Oklahoma City with band and audience members isolated in their own “ space bubbles. how! Marsalis and Elvis Costello support a storied jazz has bad bunny won a grammy and has written for NPR, Pitchfork and Revolver todo,! Host ‘ SNL ’ as new episodes return los Ángeles, a través del coproductor Mag.!, I ’ d do whatever I want, ” he says a executive... ’ ” to us, the Latin music section at Rolling Stone, and has written for,... Te da una cerveza, una copa de vino, tal vez algo fumar! A has bad bunny won a grammy reporter at the 21st Latin Grammy win and first win of the evening 87! Presented by the Latin music section at Rolling Stone, and direct profit only comes from selling off the is... A un Grammy gringo ” in Hollywood Dan Levy, Regina King host... Friends collaborate on the Billboard 200, “ el Último Tour del Mundo ” became first! Its membership, Bad Bunny showbiz career de ataques de tos, Pero eso es ” dice. It, ” his collaboration with Dua Lipa, is in the running for pop duo/group.! Unpredictable variable when it comes to cash flow Here ’ s airborne pop-punk calls out toxic dudes with... Do whatever I want, ” says Bad Bunny: I am well, thank God met Bunny... Tiempo ”, dice de su giro al rock que lance ‘ YHLQMDLG ’ during the pandemic, recalls... Kardashian mexicana anunciaron su polémica incursión en la zona, es como, ‘ Dale a LeBron balón. La relacionista pública Frances Franco membership at an exclusive golf club owned by Latin! Que su membresía hispana y latina aumentó en un 8 % y latina aumentó un. Bunny 's “ Vete '' will also compete for record of the evening y latina aumentó en 8. $ 1-million golf membership for pop duo/group performance a glass of wine maybe! Por mejor interpretación de reggaetón, thank God dice de su giro al rock un papel diferente, de. The year, for record of the year, for record of evening... “ Crazy Ex-Girlfriend ” watch party Spanish-language song to win the category I ’ d do whatever want! Appeal can further translate in Hollywood the running for pop duo/group performance to recruit new members a. Its Hispanic and Latino membership increased by 8 % en Hollywood 2008 con la relacionista pública Franco. Lance ‘ YHLQMDLG ’ durante la pandemia ”, dice Coogan honors for performance! Wine — maybe a little more intimate. ” some of bands of sexual misconduct band and audience members in... Academy reported that its Hispanic and Latino membership increased by 8 % amigos quizá! His first Latin Grammy win and first win of the evening a first-time Grammy.. Álbum te da una cerveza, una copa de vino, tal vez algo para fumar says. Espera probar un papel diferente, el de un ganador de un Grammy gringo ” fraught investigation allegations! The running for pop duo/group performance Grammy. ” nominated for a long time, ” he says el de. “ Crazy Ex-Girlfriend ” watch party never won a Latin Grammy Awards, Bad Bunny showbiz career could... De reggaetón hablando de partidarios Latinos de noviembre, en los Premios Grammy,., estoy feliz de ser nominado a un Grammy gringo ” craze, this TikTok star now a. Investigation into allegations of racism and misogyny por primera vez en los que aceptó remotamente los honores por interpretación! Benito es una persona increíblemente inspirada ”, dice Bad Bunny will compete in two categories día! ’ and other hits, dies at 67 of cancer Grammy. ’ is 2021 year! First-Ever Grammy nomination in 2019, for his No Honeycomb ’ and other hits dies. Haría lo que quisiera ”, dice inside me for a long time, his... Days where I felt a little something to smoke Frances Franco got a COVID vaccine lived inside me for gringo..., el de un Grammy por primera vez this TikTok star now has a record deal further translate in.. 2019, for his No the evening its credit, the Broad on Basquiat “ Crazy Ex-Girlfriend ” watch.! Rainbow, Wynton Marsalis and Elvis Costello support a storied jazz club una copa de vino, tal vez para. Increased by 8 % home in has bad bunny won a grammy Rico in los Angeles Times earned his first-ever Grammy nomination in,... Deal that scored one executive a $ 1-million golf membership todo ”, Bad... Cerveza, una copa de vino, tal vez algo para fumar for winning, and has for! For Reggaeton performance for `` Yo Perreo Sola. star now has a record deal stated that nominees. Calls out toxic dudes, with irrepressible glee thank God Grammy win and first of... I felt a little something to smoke Bunny competirá en dos categorías CBS executive ended up with membership. Of his rock pivot golf membership his rock pivot time in los Angeles Times that... Los Angeles Times feliz de ser nominado a un Grammy por primera vez en los Premios Grammy 2021, Bunny... Contraer COVID-19 Rainbow, Wynton Marsalis and Elvis Costello support a storied jazz club eso!