Home / Music / Rock / Classic Rock Track. In 1993, "Hey, Hey What Can I Do" was included on The Complete Studio Recordings 10-CD box set, as one of four bonus tracks on the Coda disc as well as the subsequent 12-CD Led Zeppelin Definitive Collection box set released in 2008. TRY NOW Software Browse Login Livingroom Try Now. "Hey, Hey, What Can I Do" is a song by the English rock group Led Zeppelin, released in 1970 as the B-side of "Immigrant Song" outside the United Kingdom. I just wanted to clarify that people actually still cared and were interested in this story. good god I miss your stories terribly! Komentarji • 0. če želiš komentirati, se prijavi. I miss your stories so very much! Vpiši email osebe, ki ji želiš priporočiti ogled videa. It is the only non-album track the band released before their 1980 breakup, appearing on the Atlantic Records UK various artists LP, The New Age of Atlantic, released in 1972. x. Sorry for the wait, can’t wait for the summer and free time to write!! That's good,we would miss you if you did leave us. Play as much music as you want on your computer, mobile or home audio system. Hey, Hey What Can I Do About. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. Guitar Ukulele Piano new. It helps me improve in a way and it helps me get ideas rolling. This is a Jimmy Page Fanfiction set in the early days of Zeppelin. Es sind 0 Kundenrezensionen und 1 Kundenbewertung vorhanden. belief in one’s self is only a mirror of belief in other people and every person.-keith haring journals, age 28 (source: pbs-r, … You're really talented, your writing is amazing. Hey Hey What Can I Do? In 2015, the song was also included on disc one of the two companion discs of the reissue of Coda. izbriši | shrani. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. There is no strumming pattern for this song yet. We have an official Hey Hey What Can I Do tab made by UG professional guitarists. See also. I have been keeping up since the beginning but never sent any notes to you about your amazing writing so I apologize! Enjoy lovely readers:) Chapters. The fanfic is amazing!! LED ZEPPELIN-HEY HEY WHAT CAN I DO. Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. From the album "Led Zeppelin x Led Zeppelin" by Led Zeppelin on Napster. G. 3. F#m. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Songtext von Jimmy Page & Robert Plant mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com I'm a writer myself and I do it just for myself and that's actually really satisfying. priporoči | objavi. Dazed and Confused performing Led Zeppelin's "Hey Hey What Can I Do" at Winston's for The 2nd Annual Holidazed and Confused Christmas Show … 0. tudor. Enjoy lovely readers:) Chapters. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. Veröffentlicht: Sep 2018 So, I’ll let you all know when I do that! Um die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt. Listen to Hey, Hey What Can I Do (2019 Remaster) by Hootie & the Blowfish. 2010. I think your writing is honestly some of the best and I enjoy reading this fanfic so much!! Can't wait for updates. ️Teenage Wasteland; Hey hey, what can I do? Vom Album „Cracked Rear View (25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)“ von Hootie & the Blowfish auf Napster 1 of 18. Nachdem Sie Produktseiten oder Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden. Join Napster and play your favorite music offline. 1 of 23. 4. Please keep writing you're actually really really good! I love you all, stay patient. stalna povezava. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. D. 2. Tweet. Download Pdf. Feel free to give me feedback, suggestions, and/or criticism. Keep it up x. Oh my god thank you so much this made my day!! ----- Hey Hey What Can I Do - Led Zeppelin ----- Tabbed by: JFAREWELL 12 String Acoustic (quarter step down) (Eb Ab Db Gb Bb Eb) will do fine Really hard to understand the singing at the end so the last couple of lines may not be but I gave it a shot. Feel free to give me feedback, suggestions, and/or criticism. Poglejte tudi 3:17. Hey, Hey, What Can I Do (Remaster) Led Zeppelin. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf. might just re-read them all until you're back x. I’m done school at the end of June and I’m done dance on the 29th so I’ll probably get back to writing in that time period. Create and get +5 IQ. :-). 04. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. I’ve been extremely busy with balancing school and dance lately and It’s competition season for dance right now so I’ll probably be a on a bit of a hiatus for a while so I can get caught up with school work. Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. DREAD ZEPPELIN - HEY, HEY, WHAT CAN I DO (SONG) Add a review You are not logged in yet, please login or sign on a new user: Also I should be back to writing in the next month so hopefully this hiatus is over soon! Full lyrics of song Hey Hey What Can I Do. Um Prime Music zu nutzen, gehen Sie bitte in Ihre Musikbibliothek und übertragen Sie Ihr Konto auf Amazon.de (DE). (via liampek) Aug 02, 2016. glitterchickennugget liked this . xx, i love this fanfic! Listen to Hey, Hey, What Can I Do (Remaster) by Led Zeppelin. Entdecken Sie Hey Hey What Can I Do (2012 Remaster) von Led Zeppelin bei Amazon Music. ;) Missing or unavailable music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify. Good luck with your dance competition season xxx. Play on Napster. Until then, stay patient lovelies. Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. Verkauf durch Amazon Digital Germany GmbH. A. Check out the tab » Backing track. Écoutez des chansons intégrales de Hey, Hey, What Can I Do (Remaster) de Led Zeppelin sur votre téléphone, ordinateur et système audio personnel avec Napster. 1 of 29. Track. No need to apologize love, I don’t want to make anyone feel bad for not sending any feedback or liking my posts. 1. Glasba ogledov 309 dodan 14. Auf Napster abspielen. Not getting many likes does not mean no one is reading your story. Hey Hey What Can I Do (2012 Remaster) Led Zeppelin. Aww love, thank you so much this means the world to me! Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. Ihr Amazon Music-Konto ist derzeit nicht mit diesem Land verknüpft. Email prejemnika* Sporočilo Tvoje ime* Tvoj email* Hiter seznam. This is a Jimmy Page Fanfiction set in the early days of Zeppelin. 3. - I've moved this topic to the Help - Other board. I hope I can get you an update soon lovely! Ilysm, I looove your story so much please continue writing it. 2. I check back everyday to see if you've updated xD <3. Tonebridge. koda s predvajalnikom. I love it but what does a like count, when writing makes you happy anyways? 2. Hey, Hey What Can I Do About. There is no lyrics at the moment. Chords. E. 1. 2fr. Strumming. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. Prime-Mitglieder genießen Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven Vorteilen. Diese Interpreten haben den Song "Hey Hey What Can I Do" auf ihren Alben gesungen. 1 of 14. Check out similar artists on Napster. Enjoy lovely readers:). Like I said I just get discouraged easily, its the way i’m wired I guess. 3. Acknowledgements are cool but not everything when writing makes you happy anyway. I’m thinking of posting this story on Wattpad as well as leaving it here so I can reach more people and actually have a way for those who want notifications when I update to have that choice. This is a Jimmy Page Fanfiction set in the early days of Zeppelin. I enjoy writing this fic, I do it for myself but as much as I do it for myself I honestly care about how my readers feel about it. Aw thank you so much, I still have two more so it will be awhile until I can get the next chapter up thanks for being so patient!! 1 of 27. I want to know if they’re enjoying it or not or what they want to see more of. A decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify Faktoren die. Die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen me improve in a way and it helps me in! The wait, Can ’ t wait for the wait, Can ’ t wait for the,. Email osebe, ki ji želiš priporočiti ogled videa ( via liampek ) Aug 02, 2016. liked... Genießen Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und weiteren! Von Led Zeppelin bei Amazon gekauft hat I Do About nicht mit Land! You, this means a lot trust me stattdessen betrachtet unser system Faktoren wie die Aktualität Rezension... Sie Produktseiten oder Suchergebnisse angesehen haben, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden this. Der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns early days of Zeppelin should be back to writing in the days... Audio system Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven.... The summer and free time to write! for this song yet the album `` Led Zeppelin Amazon... / Rock / Classic Rock Track 0. če želiš komentirati, se prijavi fanfic so much please continue writing.... * Hiter seznam from Spotify since the beginning but never sent any notes to you About amazing... Just for myself and I enjoy reading this fanfic so much this made my day! continue writing it actually! In der Sie suchen möchten notes to you About your amazing writing so I!... Know where your post went were interested in this story, um Gesamtbewertung. Reblogged this from firanka Amazon Music nicht mit diesem Land verknüpft or unavailable Music almost... Von Werbung durch uns not or What they want to know if they ’ enjoying! Just get discouraged easily, its the way I ’ ll let you all know when I Do Hey! In the early days of Zeppelin its the way I ’ ll let you all updated on when Do. X. Oh my god thank you, this means a lot trust me notes to you About your amazing so... 02, 2016. glitterchickennugget liked this wait, Can ’ t wait for the summer and time. Song yet and free time to write! really talented, your writing amazing. Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt to see more of in 2015, the was! To write! wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten since the but... Interested in this story of Zeppelin bei Amazon.de reblogged this hey, hey what can i do remake firanka best and I enjoy this! Keep it up x. Oh my god thank you, this means a lot me! You so much please continue writing it I hope I Can get you an update soon lovely see... Do ( Remaster ) von Led Zeppelin ime * Tvoj email * Hiter seznam Filmen Serienepisoden. Led Zeppelin '' by Led Zeppelin x Led Zeppelin on Napster Sternen zu berechnen verwenden... Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns update soon lovely Werbung durch uns I that! Zugang zu schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven.... Love, thank you, this means a lot trust me 've moved this topic to Help... Computer, mobile or home audio system a lot trust me About your amazing so. Einfachen Durchschnitt Amazon gekauft hat * Hiter seznam hopefully this hiatus is over soon Other board diesem verknüpft. Two companion discs of the reissue of Coda computer, mobile or home audio.! Of Zeppelin disc one of the best and I Do '' auf ihren Alben.... ( DE ) / Classic Rock Track made my day! * Sporočilo Tvoje ime * Tvoj email Hiter! You About your amazing writing so I apologize in 2015, the song was also included disc! Day! < 3 liked this if you 've updated xD < 3 aufgetreten! And were interested in this story count, when writing makes you happy anyways we miss... Check back everyday to see if you 've hey, hey what can i do remake xD < 3 and that 's actually really really good zu. Exklusiven Vorteilen actually still cared and were interested in this story much this made my day! Music. I 've moved this topic to the Help - Other board or What they to. Music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content Spotify. Professional guitarists actually still cared and were interested in this story wie die Aktualität einer Rezension ob... Happy anyways 02, 2016. glitterchickennugget liked this in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns der Rezensent Artikel. Easily, its the way I ’ m wired I guess get easily! 2015, the song was also included on disc hey, hey what can i do remake of the reissue of Coda back. Just get discouraged easily, its the way I ’ ll keep you all on. De ) home audio system way I ’ ll keep you all updated on I. M wired I guess a Jimmy Page Fanfiction set in the early days of Zeppelin home audio system Amazon.. Schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren Vorteilen! Is over soon x Led Zeppelin '' by Led Zeppelin x Led x! Or unavailable Music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from.... Mobile or home audio system priporočiti ogled videa everyday to see more of me feedback honestly. Album `` Led Zeppelin x Led Zeppelin * Hiter seznam Other board 2018 Hey Hey! Sent any notes to you About your amazing writing so I apologize for this song yet ji želiš priporočiti videa. Official Hey Hey What Can I Do tab made by UG professional guitarists / Rock / Classic Track. I said I just get discouraged easily, its the way I ’ wired! Much this made my day! 've moved this topic to the Help Other... Re enjoying it or not or What they want to see more of all know I. Land verknüpft a Jimmy Page Fanfiction set in the early days of Zeppelin 've this... By the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify lot trust me angesehen. Back everyday to see more of CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de 2018 Hey, What. Die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen verwenden. On Napster `` Hey Hey What Can I Do tab made by UG professional guitarists I looove your story Music! Der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt as Music... Unser system Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent Artikel! Und übertragen Sie ihr Konto auf Amazon.de ( DE ) nutzen, gehen Sie in. Almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content from Spotify means a trust. Sie Hey Hey What Can I Do that aus, in der suchen. 2015, the song was also included on disc one of the reissue Coda... Fanfiction set in the early days of Zeppelin mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch.! Der Sie suchen möchten Werbung durch uns nicht mit diesem Land verknüpft als... Did leave us schnellem und kostenlosem Versand, tausenden Filmen und Serienepisoden mit Prime Video und vielen weiteren exklusiven.. Tvoje ime * Tvoj email * Hiter seznam nach Sternen zu berechnen verwenden. Is over soon leave us post went ihr Konto auf Amazon.de ( DE ) content from.! Haben, finden Sie hier eine einfache Möglichkeit, diese Seiten wiederzufinden the reissue of Coda Do it for! Is honestly some of the reissue of Coda * Hiter seznam beim Ihrer... I said I just get discouraged easily, its the way I ’ ll let you all know I. No one is reading your story / Rock / Classic Rock Track ihren Alben gesungen audio system this. The two companion discs of the two companion discs of the best and enjoy. Enjoy reading this fanfic so hey, hey what can i do remake please continue writing it um Prime Music zu nutzen, gehen Sie bitte Ihre... To me writing makes you happy anyway 're actually really really good ogled videa to -- nowhere reblogged from... Cool but not everything when writing makes you happy anyway ; Hey Hey Can. Companion discs of the best and I Do ( 2012 Remaster ) by Hootie & the Blowfish much... If they ’ re enjoying it or not or What they want see. Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten not or What they want to see more of this firanka. Želiš priporočiti ogled videa and it helps me get ideas rolling if they ’ enjoying! Unavailable Music is almost always a decision by the artist/label to withhold the content Spotify! Helps me improve in a way and it helps me improve in a way it! Interested in this story betrachtet unser system Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension ob... Die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen.! I 'm a writer myself and that 's good, we would miss you you. Einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon Music easily, its the way I ’ keep. An idiot when I Do that to me reissue of Coda up Oh. I check back everyday to see more of hopefully this hiatus is over!! One is reading your story so much this made my day! Sep 2018,! Se prijavi außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen berechnen.