Sinoposis Hollywood Homicide: CÂND NU MAI AI TIMP, TE SALVEAZĂ ULTIMUL CARTUȘSă fii detectiv la (DVD + CD Soundtrack), The Serpent's Tongue / The Grayhaven Maniac, The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (4-DVD). Neither one of them really wants to … Me- I enjoy this movie every time- its such a light comedial show, about life in Hollywood. Movie Blu-Ray Covers Consoles 3DO Covers Atari 2600 Covers Atari 5200 Covers Calden (Josh Hartnett) the ropes, while investigating the … Please try again. Veteran detective Joe Gavilan, a weary but tenacious police veteran at the top of his game professionally, though his personal life is rapidly unraveling. With Harrison Ford, Josh Hartnett, Isaiah Washington, Lena Olin. Hollywood Homicide ( 342 ) IMDb 5.3 1 h 55 min 2003 X-Ray PG-13 Welcome to Hollywood Homicide - the only profession where a guy can come to work hungry, horny, thirsty, and broke, and resolve all four by the end of the watch. 1. Directed by Ron Shelton. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. Distributie Lou Diamond Phillips, Josh Hartnett, Harrison Ford, Bruce Greenwood. Hollywood Homicide Prenota e acquista le edizioni homevideo di Hollywood Homicide in offerta. Rent Hollywood Homicide (2003) starring Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnett on DVD and Blu-ray. Joe Gavilan (Harrison Ford) and his new partner K. C. Calden (Josh Hartnett), are detectives on the beat in Tinseltown. Durata 111 min. DVD $ 5.99. Get Hollywood Homicide DVD and Blu-ray release date, trailer, movie poster and movie stats. No late fees. Binding: DVD. Hollywood Homicide - Un film di Ron Shelton. Hollywood Homicide (1 Dvd 5) | Read Reviews. Sold by Booksinparadise and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. We have new and used copies available on VHS, DVD - starting at $1.46. Great movies. Hollywood homicide: Amazon.co.uk: Harrison Ford, Josh Hartnett, Lena Olin, Bruce Greenwood, Isaiah Washington, Ron Shelton: DVD & Blu-ray 5. Shop Hollywood Homicide [DVD] [2003] at Best Buy. M15+ . See details. Radical French filmmaker Jean-Luc Godard would appreciate this complete deconstruction of the buddy-cop flick genre; basic cinematic elements (mismatched partners, a hard-ass superior riding them, arguments about who's going to drive, arguments about intuition vs. diligent detective work, the bad cop who killed Hartnett's father, etc.) but I did enjoy it way back when I saw it many years ago. Hollywood Homicide on DVD October 7, 2003 starring Harrison Ford, Josh Hartnett, Isaiah Washington, Lou Diamond Phillips. item 7 Hollywood Homicide (DVD, 2004) Harrison Ford, Josh Hartnett Region 4 PAL 7 - Hollywood Homicide (DVD, 2004) Harrison Ford, Josh Hartnett Region 4 PAL . Write a review. Homicide: Life on the Street Box Set DVDs, Sports Homicide: Life on the Street DVDs, Homicide: Life on the Street DVDs & Blu-ray Discs, Doc Hollywood DVDs, Homicide: Life on the Street NR DVDs & Blu-ray Discs, Doc Hollywood DVDs & Blu-ray Discs, DVDs & Blu-ray Discs 2003 DVD Edition Year, The Lion King 2003 DVD Edition Year DVDs During shootouts, it's impossible to tell who got killed or why, underscoring a basic doubt about the purpose of making movies like Hollywood Homicide. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up. 0 Bids. Azione, USA, 2003. Disc plays perfectly and is in great condition. Han er en gammel rotte i faget, og professionelt er han på toppen af sin karriere - men hans privatliv ligger mildt sagt i ruiner, hvilket ofte smitter af på hans humør. In Stock. Starring Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnett, HOLLYWOOD HOMICIDE redefines the buddy-cop genre. Con Harrison Ford, Josh Hartnett, Lena Olin, Bruce Greenwood, Isaiah Washington, Lolita Davidovich. 5.0. (Prices may vary for AK and HI. Han er en gammel rotte i faget, og professionelt er han på toppen af sin karriere - men hans privatliv ligger mildt sagt i ruiner, hvilket ofte smitter af på hans humør. ... DVD Compare is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the Amazon Europe S.a.r.l. Auction has expired without any bids. Amazon.ca - Buy Hollywood homicide at a low price; free shipping on qualified orders. Directed by Ron Shelton. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 31, 2014, When not solving murders in Hollywood, Detective Joe Gavilan and his rookie partner Kasey Calden both moonlight in other fields, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on April 1, 2017. LG8754- Hollywood Homicide DVD Movie . In Stock. Buy Hollywood homicide from Amazon's Movies Store. Hollywood Homicide (DVD) : A veteran police detective and his young partner must infiltrate the dangerous world of the hip-hop recording industry in order to solve a murder. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 17, 2017. Weight: 82 Gms. --Bret Fetzer. Shop now. His partner, K.C. I am aware that it was not a successful film or a critical hit either. CD Covers. Buy Hollywood Homicide directed by Ron Shelton online at Alibris. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I was ordering blu rays & I'd seen this before on DVD & enjoyed it so while I was searching for cheap blu rays this popped up. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Hollywood Homicide: Joe Gavilan (Harrison Ford) er ansat som kriminalbetjent i drabsafdelingen i Los Angeles. Hollywood Homicide: Joe Gavilan (Harrison Ford) er ansat som kriminalbetjent i drabsafdelingen i Los Angeles. Media Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+) Sleeve Condition: Very Good Plus (VG+) Condition Description: light wear Please note that this listing uses stock images, and they may not represent the actual quality of the record. The DVD edition included a director's commentary and a theatrical trailer. Calden (Hartnett) are no exception. 111 mins . The trouble is that Mr. Shelton and Mr. Souza don't do enough with the material to make it dramatically compelling. Hollywood Homicide (1 Dvd 5) | Read Reviews. Harrison Ford lends his solid, perpetually disgruntled presence to Hollywood Homicide, an action comedy in which he's paired with the squinty eyes and peaches-and-cream complexion of Josh Hartnett (Black Hawk Down, O). SKU: 4654804. The DVD VIDEO: Columbia/Tristar presents "Hollywood Homicide" with both 2.40:1 anamorphic widescreen and 1.33:1 pan & scan transfers, each getting a single layer of a dual-layer, single-sided disc. Copoi de Hollywood (Hollywood Homicide) - DVD - Actiune, Comedie, Crima, Thriller - Dwight Yoakam, Harrison Ford, Anthony Mackie, Lou Diamond Phillips, Alan Dale, Meredith Scott Lynn, Keith David, Lena Olin, Martin Landau, Robert Wagner, Andy Davoli, Mirelly Taylor, Lolita Davidovich, Bruce Greenwood, Isaiah Washington, Josh Hartnett, Vincent Laresca, Eric Idle - Ron Shelton Hollywood Homicide on DVD (043396009271) from Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. How could so many talented people make such a tepid, superfluous movie? Hollywood Homicide DVD (2003) Reviewed by Almar Haflidason: We may have reckoned that Hollywood Homicide is, "arriving ten years late for the 90s buddy cop boom", but … Directed by Ron Shelton. Shipped with USPS Media Mail. Calden his partner and also a yoga instructor on the side who wants out of the detective biz and become an actor. dvd Synopsis Further cementing 2003 as the year of Ron Shelton cop movies, the director continued his vacation from the sports genre with Hollywood Homicide, a police comedy that comes right on the heels of Shelton 's Shelton , a decidedly grittier cop thriller. Joe Cavilan (Harrison Ford) en K.C. A reasonably entertaining picture that nevertheless leaves you wondering -- what, exactly, did I just see? Hollywood Homicide (DVD) : Veteran police detective Gavilan and his rookie partner Calden are no exception to the rule that in Hollywood, no one is really who they want to be. Price Match Guarantee. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Love Harrison Ford. OTHER CATEGORIES. Bret Fetzer. 4,6 sur 5 étoiles. Hollywood Homicide ( 342 ) IMDb 5.3 1 h 55 min 2003 X-Ray PG-13 Welcome to Hollywood Homicide - the only profession where a guy can come to work hungry, horny, thirsty, and broke, and resolve all four by the end of the watch. Hollywood Homicide (1 Dvd 5) available in DVD. Harrison Ford plays Gavilan who moonlights as a real estate broker is also a homicide detective and Josh Hartnett plays K.C. Combines the worlds of law enforcement and the music industry. Hollywood Homicide - DVD (2003) for $3.98 from OLDIES.com Action & Adventure - Order by Phone 1-800-336-4627 Veteran police detective Joe Gavilan (Ford) and his rookie partner K.C. Title: Hollywood Homicide [DVD] [2004]. See details. by wilburauction(1 review) Please note: This auction is under proxy bidding. Members save with free shipping everyday! Unable to add item to List. The most popular occupations in movies about Hollywood are cops, crooks, hookers, psychics and actors, and to this list we must add the people they are all terrified of, real estate brokers. Of Hollywood Homicide, now available on DVD from Columbia, he says on the commentary track, "The movie kind of wanted to embrace the banal and mundane parts of Hollywood, which is … Anyway I haven't watched it yonks & I'm on to blu rays now so probably will be a while before I see this one. Release Calendar DVD & Blu-ray Releases Top Rated Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Showtimes & Tickets In Theaters Coming Soon Coming Soon Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Hollywood Homicide appears in both an aspect ratio of approximately 2.40:1 and in a fullscreen version on this single-sided, double-layered DVD; the widescreen image has been enhanced for 16X9 televisions. Calden (Josh Hartnett) zijn rechercheurs bij de L.A.P.D. It's rare for a mainstream movie to be so daringly (if perhaps accidentally) avant-garde. DVD-Review: Cops sein oder nicht Cop sein, das ist hier die Frage! Hollywood Homicide Misc Dvd: Title: Hollywood Homicide Misc Dvd: Size: 1499 x 1000: Filesize: 308.23 KB: To save right click on the cover below and choose Save Picture As... DOWNLOAD COVERS. Calden (Hartnett) are no exception. References Director: Ron Shelton OVERALL: Draw. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Sex scenes and car chases come out of nowhere and disappear without consequence, providing arbitrary visual stimulus. Hollywood Homicide (1 Dvd 5) available in DVD. Hollywood Homicide - Copoi de Hollywood. Price Match Guarantee. Members save with free shipping everyday! Only when the DVD arrived did I look again & realise I'd ordered another blasted DVD. Download "Hollywood Homicide" Movie In HD, DivX, DVD, Ipod. HOLLYWOOD HOMICIDE [DVD Director's audio commentary]. TV Shows. I certainly screwed up this order. Homicide: Life on the Street Box Set DVDs, Sports Homicide: Life on the Street DVDs, Homicide: Life on the Street DVDs & Blu-ray Discs, Doc Hollywood DVDs, Homicide: Life on the Street NR DVDs & Blu-ray Discs, Doc Hollywood DVDs & Blu-ray Discs, DVDs & Blu-ray Discs 2003 DVD Edition Year, The Lion King 2003 DVD Edition Year DVDs