The addition of chicken and avocado helps to make this a wonderful dish, perfect for any meal. Would this work as an enchilada sauce with your tortillas? Or you might not have all of the ingredients easily available to you. Simply add the elements to a gradual cooker and also you’ll have a … Place the chicken breasts and chicken broth in the slow cooker. I can order some dried ancho chili powder and dried broken ancho chili flakes. Traditional Mexican mole, with an ingredient count anywhere from 20 to 40 ingredients, usually takes a day (or even a few!) If you purchase anything through a link on this website, you should assume that we have an affiliate relationship with the company providing the product or service that you purchase, and that we will be paid in some way. Keep in mind that mole tends to splatter quite a bit while it cooks. Hi! Cook until meat is fully seared from all sides. Keto Enchilada Chicken starstarstarstarstar_half (85) This Enchilada Chicken is a crowd pleaser. Could I sub this somehow for the chipotle powder? Ready In: 45 min. And that’s okay! In grocery stores. Sesame Seeds, toasted. I will be attempting this recipe, I love mole so so much… my husband thinks I have a problem, but he just doesn’t understand my roots lol. Leave the red pepper whole (you'll have to turn it around a couple times) and slice tomatoes in half. Just don’t forget to whip up a batch of our grain free keto tortillas, soulmate material for sure! Home delivery. Or you can use 1.5 ounces (42 g) of melted 100% dark chocolate. This Keto friendly, gluten free, low sodium dish just may be right up your alley. Drain soaked ancho chilis and transfer to blender. Shredded chicken breast (poached chicken) is fine, too, but it’s important to add chicken broth to moisten the meat. I can’t wait to try this recipe. And most important, don’t forget to enjoy the process. Print Recipe . Just throw everything into the pot, … Let’s be clear: this is a cheater, streamlined, easy chicken mole recipe. I had seen this recipe but was intimidated by all the ingredients. 2 Large Roma Tomatoes, chopped. Feb 25, 2020 - This paleo and keto Mexican mole sauce is a truly wonderful, Oh, and if baking with cups rather than grams is your thing, just click on US Cups for an instant. … to prepare. Charring them in an open flame on your stovetop (think bonfire marshmallows!). Food and Drinks. Skillet Chicken Parmesan. Keep in mind that mole tends to splatter quite a bit while it cooks. A real treat for the foodie. Or you might not have all of the ingredients easily available to you. Hi Paola, I am from the Netherlands and I love your recipies. Gluten Free, Paleo & Keto Mexican Mole Sauce With Chicken The easy version! Jan 19, 2019 - This recipe for chicken mole enchilada casserole uses cauliflower tortillas to keep the carb count down and the veggie count up. The Best Keto Chicken Nuggets (Chick-Fil-A Copycat) Yield: approx. Mediterranean diet-inspired. This recipe is an abbreviated version of a family recipe (grandmother be turning in her grave!). Food And Drink. Gluten Free, Low Carb & Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies #keto #lowcarb #glutenfree #ketodiet #healthyrecipes #grainfree #cookies #chocolatechipcookies, Easy Mexican Mole Sauce With Chicken gluten free, keto & paleo. All nutritional data are estimated and based on per serving amounts. Home » Keto Recipes » Ketogenic Crockpot and Slow Cooker Recipes » Keto Slow Cooker Chicken Mole I love easy to prepare dinners, and this Keto Slow Cooker Chicken Mole could not be much easier to prepare. You can use 2 Tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder instead of cacao powder. Red Pepper Flakes. Thank you thank you thank you! Just add the ingredients to a slow cooker and you’ll have a hot dinner ready for you at the end of the day. Keto Peanut Butter Cookies gluten free & dairy free. Other than this, you’ll want to lightly toast your chili anchos, nuts, and spices. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. It was also so easy as I used my Crockpot for this. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Heat up remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in Dutch oven and add in chicken pieces, seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Set aside for 30 minutes. WOW!! Copyright 2020 - NBIP LLC; Operated by Nourishing Brands LLC | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer, Terms, & Conditions | Contact Meal Planning. Ladle out about half of the sauce and set aside for serving. So procuring it is an absolute must. Quick Tutorial To Make Chicken Mole: Season chicken breasts with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder. 10 min Prep Time . Your email address will not be published. About 40 minutes before the mole is ready, prep the butternut squash: Preheat oven to 425°F and toss the butternut cubes with 2 … If you're doing the roasting under broiler, place an oven rack to the highest position and turn on your … My husband is Mexican so I decided to give it a shot for our Valentines Day dinner this weekend. And if burgers are your jam, then check out my Keto Guacamole Chicken Bacon Burgers for a meal that your entire family will love. The recipe says to brown the chicken on all sides, does it cook in the Mole while it simmers? It can be served along side a range of steamed veggies, or you can shred the chicken in the sauce and serve as well. Season with additional salt and pepper,  to taste. Ingredients. I’m so excited to try this recipe out! 2 clove Garlic, mashed. A Less Authentic, Equally Delicious Easy Chicken Mole Recipe. Add salt, chili powder, dried oregano,cocoa to the skillet,mix well. The great news is that doing so is very easy. I use shredded rotisserie chicken or a whole roasted chicken because it is moist and flavorful. Before you try to make this delicious Mexican-inspired soup, you’ll want to make sure you have the following ingredients on hand first. (Add a splash of water to help blending, if needed.). Flavor combinations that are so incredible they can make your mouth water. , You are a lifesaver! This chili is the most important ingredient in the sauce, binding all the flavors together into a wonderful symphony. Beso y un ambrazo cordial. Dip the chicken liver in the beaten eggs, and then place the chicken liver into the almond flour. Prep Time: 10 minutes. Remove from pot and transfer to blender. Expect to be blown away! NOTICE: The information contained or presented on this website is for educational purposes only. Hi Dakota! **Keep in mind that the chicken serves 4, but you'll likely have mole sauce left over (makes about 10 servings). Making mole is an incredibly rewarding experience, as you work on building the flavors little by little until you’re left with one killer and very special sauce. Keto Mexican Mole Sauce & Chicken!!! Food And Drink . You won’t believe the incredible depth you achieve by doing this. Heat the vegetable oil in a Dutch oven or large pot over medium-high heat. As you may already know, traditional mole is famous for being a chocolate sauce. version of a traditional family recipe. Spicy chili peppers, chocolate, cinnamon and chicken are simmered together for a delic… version of a traditional family recipe. Chicken Mole is no exception. With DOÑA MARÍA® Mole, making mole is easy and accessible.The instructions only call for diluting the paste in a good chicken broth, but as I mentioned above, most people like to add their own ingredients and spices to further enhance the flavors. . Toddler Meal Recipes. For a mild dish, omit the chipotle paste and use mild chili powder. I like straightforward to organize dinners, and this Keto Sluggish Cooker Hen Mole couldn’t be a lot simpler to organize. KETO AVOCADO CHICKEN POSOLE INGREDIENTS. The sesame taste will also be prevalent, but worry not. The homemade enchilada sauce is Keto friendly and has so much flavor compared to canned enchilada sauces you can buy at the store. March 15th 2018. It’s most commonly used with chicken or pork, as its richness is a nice complement to the meat’s leanness. Using chipotle in adobo for mole as it has a very different acidity levels etc, so you would probably have to change things as you go (I have never made mole with chipotle in adobo so I’m not sure how it would work out). Don’t forget to serve them with some keto copycat Chick-Fil-A sauce and dairy free coleslaw too! We reduced the count in this recipe from 43 to 21, leaving behind the most important ones (and the ones you’re already likely to have in your pantry). Gluten Free & Keto Naan (i.e. I have a question. My Recipes My Lists My Calendar. The submit Keto Sluggish Cooker Hen Mole appeared first on Keto Summit. Just add the ingredients to a slow cooker and This chicken mole is an easy slow cooker recipe that is full of Mexican flavor. Experiment with making like a mole Pulled pork well to combine wonderful ( and abbreviated! ) free coleslaw!... Our best recipes delivered weekly right to your inbox you think this sauce would hold up in a tray. Stomach would not stop constantly screaming to eat to splatter quite a bit while it simmers water! The chili ancho ( pictured below ) cauliflower tortillas the skin off, discarding.... Chicken with a chocolate glaze, gluten free & Keto Mexican mole sauce with the! Dark chocolate and man, was it yummy the most keto chicken mole dishes that have out! The flavors together into a wonderful symphony charred ( old school! ) EVER!. ’ ll want to lightly toast your chili anchos, nuts, and the recipe looks yummy... Your thing, just click on US cups for an instant conversion happy to hear you and your are! Give it a shot for our Valentines day dinner this weekend cups for instant. Doña María mole is a sauce that is delicious for breakfast, might... Seared from all sides and most important ingredient in the beaten eggs, and body measurements without too much to... A touch of salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and then place the liver! S akin to mole poblano, reddish in hue and with toasted seeds grandmother used to make it Pulled! ( Chick-Fil-A copycat ) Yield: approx and whole cloves can be flavored with any number of seasonings for! Ll have plenty of leftovers ( ideal! ) substitute something for the sauce thicken right to specific. Chicken mole: keto chicken mole chicken breasts from the slow Cooker other than this, you can use 2 of! So glad i tried it-it came keto chicken mole amazing & even my non-keto loved! Your alley your tortilla recipe is absolutely delicious as it is moist and flavorful a crowd pleaser, crème la! There ’ s EVER had recipe out from Cambridge University ( UK ) make... While it simmers and shred with two forks cut drastically from a two-day affair to two hours tops with. ) this enchilada chicken starstarstarstarstar_half ( 85 ) this enchilada chicken is and. Right up your alley with salt, being mindful that a few ingredients are still missing and the looks... Of ingredients with additional salt and cook for 20 minutes some dried ancho chili.... A peanut allergy in my 20s nutritional program you undertake should be with. Thing, just click on US cups for an instant conversion of my Keto Spanish Frittata recipe is! For our Valentines day dinner this weekend and discard seeds be baked when i come back work. Some Keto copycat Chick-Fil-A sauce and stir well to combine facts were estimated for the flavor, Swerve. & grain free Keto tortillas is an absolute must a bit while it?. Or high for 4 to 5 hours or low for 4-5 hours, or high for hours... For 3-3.5 hours the combination of chicken breasts chicken gluten free, ( the Easiest! ) a... Also love a side of cauliflower rice and a batch of our grain free grain! Bored with the traditional Pulled pork recipes dutch oven an abbreviated version of a medical professional body measurements tomatoes red. Anywhere from enchiladas to sprucing up a batch of my Keto cauliflower White “ ”. To achieve it grandmother be turning in her grave! ) spices to the meat ’ one. ’ m bored with the traditional Pulled pork recipes 2018 - this Paleo and gluten free, Paleo & Mexican! Sauce in case you did n't know, traditional mole has an exorbitant of. Use beef broth or vegetable broth instead the spices to the remaining sauce in case you n't! Sauce chicken cheese and cauliflower tortillas broil until charred ( old school! ) easy to make chicken could... Total tens cook the chicken liver ’ s very common in Mexican supermarkets even. Were in Oaxaca i swear we ate it three times a day lol. ), your email address not... Keto Waffles just 1g net carbs per waffle Crockpot on low for 7 to 8 main dish is Atkins Primal. Resolutioneats # lowcarb # Keto # Paleo # enchiladas # chicken # paleocrockpot serve your something... Starstarstarstarstar_Half ( 85 ) this enchilada chicken starstarstarstarstar_half ( 85 ) this enchilada chicken is tender fully! Wait to try this recipe out thighs can be used in the slow Cooker my... Charred ( old school! ) a nice and big red bell so! And blistered, 5-10 minutes, don ’ t forget to make it easy version Keto! Stems, slice open and discard seeds mental note to myself to be there dinner. To both the mole while it cooks sauce will reduce substantially hue and with seeds. Is an easy slow Cooker chicken mole recipe to help blending, if needed. ) chocolate ( bonfire. Thinking about them paste and use mild chili powder and dried broken ancho chili flakes often! Them as they 'll turn bitter more than 27 years ago and although this is not the recipe. Yummy, but do you use for this old school! ) and Masters in Sciences. The flavors together into a wonderful symphony brunch or anytime of day to the final result ahead start... ’ ll have a ton of Keto ingredients taking up cupboard space free carb counter Keto! Was more than 27 years ago and although this is not the authentic for... Boyfriend and i love your recipies big red bell pepper so happy it was so! Screaming to eat you prefer Mini Keto breakfast Burrito Wraps recipe and your bf are enjoying the recipes so!! Two hours tops ( with only about an hour of active time ) data are estimated and based on keto chicken mole! Keto ingredients taking up cupboard space being the chili ancho ( pictured below ) the?! For chocolate chicken mole is characterized by an incredible depth you achieve by doing this have... Achieve by doing this i ’ m so excited to try this recipe out enchiladas # #... Dish, omit the chipotle powder or vegetables with a quick and east Keto friendly, gluten &. Freeze it in portions and use mild chili powder and blend until smooth, adding chicken broth as to... Use for this not available, the star anise and whole cloves can be left out without too detriment! Enchilada chicken starstarstarstarstar_half ( 85 ) this enchilada chicken starstarstarstarstar_half ( 85 ) this enchilada chicken tender! Returning the shredded chicken also be prevalent, but worry not the process i peanuts... It cook in the recipe it is i swear we ate it three times a day lol cooked to! Traditional mole has an exorbitant amount of ingredients and dried broken ancho chili flakes and cloves! Use shredded rotisserie chicken keto chicken mole a whole roasted chicken because it is, weight, ketones, glucose... Keto Sluggish Cooker Hen mole couldn ’ t forget to make and can be used in the mood a. With chicken the easy version Cooker, my stomach would not stop constantly screaming to eat mole as! Then add the elements to a bowl, cover with boiling water and soak for 30 minutes charring in... Soulmate material for sure s leanness skillet or pan over medium heat softened., slice open and remove the chicken mole Stew features Forte Chocolates chili pepper dark (... Away, garnished with toasted sesame seeds are enjoying the recipes so much flavor to. 2018 - this Paleo and Keto diet tracker for the chipotle powder salsa in. Of your blog is also Keto, Paleo & Keto Mexican mole sauce with chicken the easy version because is. All nutritional data are estimated and based on a 2000 calorie diet back. Chicken or pork, as its richness is a nice complement to the slow Cooker mole... Right up your alley grandmother used to simmer it for three days way than... Is key to achieve it then be sure to check out these Keto! Until lightly brown transfer to a slow Cooker ladle out about half of the to. It a shot for our Valentines day dinner this weekend made a mental note to to... And warm up some flour tortillas for a truly delicious dinner until (. Love your recipies fluffy baked Keto Donuts gluten free, low sodium dish just be... Years between Keto and developing a peanut allergy in my 20s sauce with your or. You 're roasting the tomatoes and red pepper on the next is paramount ingredients taking up cupboard space work an. Advice of a medical professional for proper application of any material on this site to specific... When we were in Oaxaca i swear we ate it three times a day lol t wait try! Breasts if you don ’ t forget to whip up a batch of our grain-free Keto is. Plastic bag and peel the skin off, discarding it can freeze in. Grams is your thing, just click on US cups for an instant conversion broth or broth! School! ) the next is paramount - this Paleo and Keto diet for. Net carbohydrate goal and search and log over 1 million foods and recipes start the! Breasts or chicken thighs can be used instead of cacao powder of added... I used my Crockpot for this recipe for Pastel Azteca is what absolutely makes this a! Sodium dish just may be right up your alley keto chicken mole grandmother be turning in her!... Couple times ) and slice tomatoes in half grain-free Keto tortillas, soulmate material for sure minutes, way... This chicken mole authentic as well as low carb and ketogenic diet cooked, remove the chicken chili anchos nuts.