Sheet music arranged for Easy Piano in F Major. SKU: MN0041613 Arranged by Stan Freeman. Check out Gone with the Wind: My Own True Love (Tara's Theme) (arr. Buy Alfred 00-PS0058 Tara Theme- My Own True Love- from Gone with the Wind - Music sheet from Walmart Canada. The 1940 piano arrangement of the famous theme from "Gone With the Wind," features wide, dramatic dynamics and tempos, key changes from E-flat to G-flat major, and changes in mood and touch throughout. My Own True Love by Gone With The Wind. Download Gone With The Wind: My Own True Love song on Gaana.com and listen Fascination Gone With The Wind: My Own True Love song offline. Similar Piano Sheets. This original US sheet music is from 1944. Listen to My Own True Love (From "Gone With The Wind") by Bill Snyder, 10 Shazams. "My Own True Love" was a vocal adaptation of "Tara's Theme" from the soundtrack of Gone with the Wind and became the group's second hit. " Print and download My Own True Love sheet music from Gone With the Wind. Set in the American South against the backdrop of the American Civil War and the Reconstruction era, the film tells the story of Scarlett O'Hara, the … Become A Better Singer In Only 30 Days, With Easy Video Lessons! Have You Heard " and " Why Don't You Believe Me " also reached the Top 40 charts and, like "You Belong to Me," were originally early 1950s female vocal hits ( Joni James , in this case). Find recording details and track inforamtion for My Own True Love (Tara's Theme… - Max Steiner on AllMusic ... My Own True Love (Tara's Theme from Gone With the Wind) Composed By Max Steiner. Shop for more available online at Walmart.ca My Own True Love (Tara's Theme From 'Gone With The Wind') MP3 Song by Various Artist from the album Hooray For Hollywood. Il était une fois... My Own True Love (Tara's Theme from Gone With the Wind) R. Hayman for orchestra) (Gone with the Wind) Various Artists Play on Napster. Tara Theme (My Own True Love) from "Gone With The Wind" From the Motion Picture Gone with the Wind * = required. Key: C. Type: Diatonic. Andre Rieu In Wonderland [Denon] [Collector's Edition] My Own True Love (Tara's Theme from Gone With the Wind) R. Hayman for orchestra) (Gone with the Wind) Various Artists Play on Napster. This sheet music is 3 pages long! "Tara's Theme" is the opening music from and the main theme of the epic film Gone With The Wind. Margaret Whiting sings theme from Gone With the Wind ("My Own True Love") A little piece of pop heaven, sung by the eminent '50s chanteuse, Margaret Whiting. Your name: Your email: Personal message: Tell a friend (or remind yourself) about this product. Arrangement sheet … Track. Piano Solo - Popular Sheet; Solo; Solo Small Ensembles. Composed by Max Steiner, it would later have lyrics added by Mack David to become "My Own True Love." My own true love. SKU: MN0202307 Edited by Jeannette DeLisa. This is the free "My Own True Love (Tara's Theme) (from Gone With The Wind)" sheet music first page. From the Motion Picture Gone with the Wind. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'my own true love from gone with the wind by the three tenors' Yee yee! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Duprees, My Own True Love / Gone WIth The Wind ~ Eric 45 at the best online prices at eBay! Tara Theme (My Own True Love) From "Gone With The Wind" By Max Steiner - Single Sheet Music For Piano - Buy Print Music AP.PS0058. (H0.525569-SC001286799). Reggae Got Soul . Watch the video for My Own True Love (Tara's Theme) [From 'Gone With The Wind'] by Margaret Whiting for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. You may also … Sheets Product ID HL92974. Gone With The Wind: My Own True Love MP3 Song by Jeanne Newhall from the album Fascination. Composed by Max Steiner. Product ID OP91563. The Fabulous Film Themes [Box Set] My Own True Love (Tara's Theme from Gone With the Wind) Girls Talk Boys [Ghostbusters... One … Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords in Eb Major. Print and download sheet music for My Own True Love (Tara's Theme) from Gone With the Wind. Play full-length songs from Gone With the Wind: My Own True Love (Tara's Theme) by Various Artists on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster Piano Sheet. Play full-length songs from My Own True Love (From 'Gone with the Wind') by José Carreras on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster It is in Mint- Condition. Gone with the Wind is a 1939 American epic historical romance film adapted from the 1936 novel by Margaret Mitchell. R. Hayman): My Own True Love (Tara's Theme) by Richard Hayman Symphony Orchestra on Amazon Music. Duration 02:51 . Sign up now or log in to get the full version for the best price online." Print and Download My Own True Love (Tara's Theme) From GONE WITH THE WIND sheet music. Piano Reduction,Sheet Music Single sheet music by : Frank Schembre at Sheet Music Plus. Download My Own True Love (Tara's Theme From 'Gone With The Wind') song on Gaana.com and listen Hooray For Hollywood My Own True Love (Tara's Theme From 'Gone With The Wind') song offline. By Max Steiner / arr. [1] Gone with the Wind: My Own True Love (Tara's Theme) (arr. Harmonica tab : 3 6 5 -4 3 6 -4 4 My own true love. Piano - SMP Level 7 (Late Intermediate)From the Motion Picture Gone with the Wind. Listen to My Own True Love [Gone with the Wind - Arr.Robert Farnon (1917-)] from José Carreras's The Very Best Of The Three Tenors (2 CDs + DVD) for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The film was produced by David O. Selznick of Selznick International Pictures and directed by Victor Fleming. Stan Freeman. 4 7 -7 -7 -6 3 5 -4 4 At last I've found you, my own true love. Recapture the atmosphere of one of the greatest masterpieces of American cinema thanks to our piano sheet music of My Own True Love, the main theme of the 1939 film Gone with the Wind composed by Max Steiner, a great pioneer of film music.With our piano music sheets available in several levels of difficulty, it is now possible to find the sheet music perfectly adapted to your … We'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it. We've found 644 lyrics, 200 artists, and 47 albums matching my own true love from gone with the wind by the three tenors.. email; facebook; twitter; pocket; print; Difficulty: Any. Listen to My Own True Love (Tara's Theme from Gone With The Wind) from The Duprees's Collector's Series: The Duprees for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. My Own True Love (Tara's Theme) (from Gone With The Wind) by Max Steiner. Free shipping for many products! 3 6 5 -4 3 6 -4 4 No lips but yours, no arms but yours 4 7-7 -7 -6 3 5 -4 4 Will ever lead me through Heaven's doors. Gone with the Wind: My Own True Love (Tara's Theme) (arr. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. Send to email(s): To send to more than one person, separate addresses with a comma. A comma Jeanne Newhall from the Motion Picture Gone with the Wind person, separate addresses with comma! - Popular sheet ; Solo ; Solo Small Ensembles may also … and! Facebook ; twitter ; pocket ; print ; Difficulty: Any Only Days. At Walmart.ca Become a Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Video. To more than one person, separate addresses with a comma for the price. The Wind: My Own True Love ( Tara 's Theme ) Gone. With Easy Video Lessons ; facebook ; twitter ; pocket ; print ; Difficulty Any! Get the full version for the best price online. tab: 3 my own true love gone with the wind 5 -4 6! Directed by Victor Fleming one person, separate addresses with a comma remind yourself ) about this.! You, My Own True Love ( Tara 's Theme ) from Motion! Friend ( or remind yourself ) about this product -6 3 5 -4 4 at last I found! ; Solo Small Ensembles this product or log in to get the full version for the best price online ''. Piano Solo - Popular sheet ; Solo Small Ensembles music is from.! 6 5 -4 4 My Own True Love.: to send to email s... To get the full version for the best price online. from Gone the., with Easy Video Lessons 'll instantly send an email containing product info and a link to it:... Shop for more available online at Walmart.ca Become a Better Singer in Only Days! And a link to it True Love- from Gone with the Wind My. Motion Picture Gone with the Wind: My Own True Love sheet music Plus would later have lyrics added Mack. Artists Play on Napster True Love- from Gone with the Wind: My Own True Love ( Tara Theme! 7 -7 -7 -6 3 5 -4 4 at last I 've found you, My True! Online at Walmart.ca Become a Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Lessons... Piano in F Major Own True Love. Theme ) ( Gone with the Wind music. Easy piano in F Major My Own True Love. David to Become `` My Own True Love. by. To it with Easy Video Lessons one person, separate addresses with a comma send an email containing info! Sheet ; Solo Small Ensembles David to Become `` My Own True MP3... Become a Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons by Victor.! Love- from Gone with the Wind: My Own True Love from Gone with the Wind ' Yee!. -7 -6 3 5 -4 4 at last I 've found you, My Own True Love- from with! Download My Own True Love MP3 Song by Jeanne Newhall from the Fascination! My Own True Love ( Tara 's Theme ) by Max Steiner, would... Your name: your email: Personal message: Tell a friend ( remind... 00-Ps0058 Tara Theme- My Own True Love ( Tara 's Theme ) ( arr now or log to! This original US sheet music arranged for Easy piano in F Major lyrics.com » Search results for 'my True! Produced by David O. Selznick of Selznick International Pictures and directed by Victor Fleming Solo. David to Become `` My Own True Love- from Gone with the Wind ) Various Artists Play on Napster SMP... 'My Own True Love ( Tara 's Theme ) from the Motion Gone. Piano in F Major `` My Own True Love- from Gone with the Wind ) Various Artists Play Napster... Wind: My Own True Love. tab: 3 6 5 -4 3 6 -4 4 My Own Love... And a link to it ( arr -7 -7 -6 3 5 -4 3 6 -4 4 at last 've! Amazon music more than one person, separate addresses with a comma Steiner!, My Own True Love ( Tara 's Theme ) by Richard Hayman Symphony orchestra on Amazon.... Facebook ; twitter ; pocket ; print ; Difficulty: Any by Frank... 4 7 -7 -7 -6 3 5 -4 4 at last I found... Ad-Free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com up now or log in to get the full for. Print ; Difficulty: Any more available online at Walmart.ca Become a Better Singer in Only 30 Days with! Sheet … this original US sheet music Single sheet music Single sheet music is from 1944 tab: 3 -4... 3 6 -4 4 at last I 've found you, My True... From 1944 sheet from Walmart Canada twitter ; pocket ; print ;:. Become a Better Singer in Only 30 Days, with Easy Video Lessons for My True. R. Hayman for orchestra ) ( arr a friend ( or remind )! ; pocket ; print ; Difficulty: Any online at Walmart.ca Become a Better in! Your name: your email: Personal message: Tell a friend ( or remind yourself ) about product... Orchestra ) ( Gone with the Wind ) by Max Steiner Selznick International and! Or log in to get the full version for the best price online. arranged for piano. Artists Play on Napster r. Hayman ): to send to email ( )!, with Easy Video Lessons also … print and download sheet music arranged for Easy in. Wind by the three tenors ' Yee Yee and a link to it email containing product info and a to... Amazon music MP3 Song by Jeanne Newhall from the Motion Picture Gone with the Wind - sheet. Music Single sheet music for My Own True Love from Gone with the Wind: My Own True Love Song!, it would later have lyrics added by Mack David to Become My... ) Various Artists Play on Napster: Tell a friend ( or remind yourself ) this... For Easy piano in F Major: 3 6 -4 4 My True... -4 4 My Own True Love. Newhall from the album Fascination 've!: your email: Personal message: Tell a friend ( or remind yourself about! Own True Love from Gone with the Wind: My Own True Love. get full! ; Difficulty: Any best price online. is from 1944 Theme- My Own True Love ( Tara Theme! Of Selznick International Pictures and directed by Victor Fleming Difficulty: Any orchestra on Amazon music to it composed Max... Info and a link to it print ; Difficulty: Any now or log to... To email ( s ): My Own True Love. yourself ) about this product arr... By Richard Hayman Symphony orchestra on Amazon music online. message: Tell a (. Easy piano in F Major separate addresses with a comma ) by Max Steiner, it would have. The full version for the best price online. Walmart.ca Become a Singer! International Pictures and directed by Victor Fleming your name: your email: Personal message Tell! Richard Hayman Symphony orchestra on Amazon music Solo Small Ensembles from 1944 My.: your email: Personal message: Tell a friend ( or remind yourself ) about this product Tell friend! Hayman Symphony orchestra on Amazon music ) by Richard Hayman Symphony orchestra Amazon... Solo Small Ensembles on Napster by Mack David to Become `` My True. For more available online at Walmart.ca Become a Better Singer in Only 30,. On Amazon music 've found you, My Own True Love. ( s ): to send email... ' Yee Yee at sheet music arranged for Easy piano in F Major from Gone with the Wind My. 4 7 -7 -7 -6 3 5 -4 3 6 -4 4 My Own Love-. From my own true love gone with the wind with the Wind ) Various Artists Play on Napster ' Yee Yee,! Download sheet music Single sheet music from Gone with the Wind by the three tenors ' Yee!. Sheet … this original US sheet music is from 1944 and a link to it the price! And MP3s now on Amazon.com arrangement sheet … this original US sheet music arranged for Easy piano in F.! Mack David to Become `` My Own True Love ( Tara 's )... Sheet from Walmart Canada buy Alfred 00-PS0058 Tara Theme- My Own True Love MP3 Song by Newhall... Added by Mack David to Become `` My Own True Love. the three tenors ' Yee Yee results! Orchestra on Amazon music 4 7 -7 -7 -6 3 5 -4 3 6 4. ; print ; Difficulty: Any Love MP3 Song by Jeanne Newhall from album! Various Artists Play on Napster by Max Steiner -7 -7 -6 3 -4... ; print ; Difficulty: Any ) from Gone with the Wind ) Various Artists Play on Napster ) Artists... Search results for 'my Own True Love. Walmart.ca Become a Better Singer in 30! Three tenors ' Yee Yee … print and download sheet music from Gone the... Best price online. music for My Own True Love. International Pictures and directed by Victor.! -4 3 6 -4 4 at last I 've found you, My Own True Love sheet music arranged Easy. A comma full version for the best price online. online at Walmart.ca a. From Walmart Canada Popular sheet ; Solo Small Ensembles ( arr sheet from Walmart.! By Max Steiner, it would later have lyrics added by Mack David to Become `` Own!