Room vacancy information is updated every 15 minutes, for faster and more accurate information than other portal sites. FIX plan, c’est profitable. Vacant. Nos mesures prises contre le Covid-19 Oakhouse Kichijoji 2 has a shared living room and kitchen, so lots of us are always in there, having small talk, updating each other. étrangers, Chambre pour 1 personne ou plus de 2 personnes, ¥52,000 - ¥63,000 étrangers, ¥33,000 - ¥63,000 étrangers, ¥58,000 - ¥69,000 Critères: Shared Apartment. Sharehouses à Kichijoji・Tachikawa・Koganei・Machida, 3 minute à pied jusqu'à la station Inokashira KoenStation, 15 minute à pied jusqu'à la station KichijojiStation. Non Vacant, 212 | When you get in to a university in Tokyo, and you have to move to Japan, where do you live? Critères: Copyright © OAKHOUSE All Rights Reserved. It's important to spend time with them of course, but if I do that too much, I lose opportunities to interact with people who were born and raised in this country, which is important too. So you're studying at university. OAK Kichijoji 2 / Mitaka city. Thank you for your time! What do you research? Oakhouse: Social Residence Higashi Koganei 2 Chome-17 Midoricho, Koganei, Tokyo 184-0003, Japan ( Directions ) 2,852 Followers, 65 Following, 378 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Oakhouse Tokyo (@oakhousetokyo) It has to do with serious environmental problems, and in a world led by business, we think about how to create a sustainable environment and society. The shared house of OAKHOUSE Meidaimae located in Suginami-ku. Critères: Vous pouvez vous déplacer librement dans la résidence en faisant glisser la souris et en cliquant sur les flèches. 7 mins to the North Exit in Eifuku Sta on the Keio Inokashira Line on foot. OAKHOUSE KICHIJOJI 3 Laissez un message sur le tableau commun dans le salon ! What else do you like about the share house? Oakhouse has so many residents of different genders, nationalities, and backgrounds, so it's such a treasure trove for learning. étrangers, ¥65,000 - ¥73,000 Everyone who lives in this share house can freely use a marker pen to put down some information on the glass map such as nice restaurants and stores offering discount, etc. It was just such a warm and safe place. Homme 〒150-0002 Tokyo Shibuya Shibuya 3-3-2 Shibuya MK Bldg 5F. J’ai également loué une maison avec mes amis. Women Only bath and laundry rooms also available. Homme Free WiFi and cleaning service are included. I think we can all learn from watching how other people live their lives. Femme Shinjuku - Nakano - Koenji - Takadanobaba. Information about new houses and special deals only found on this site are also updated regularly, and registered members can also receive official PAO points that can be used toward monthly rent. Lively discussions on the living room message board. * La page s'ouvrira dans une fenêtre séparée. The Kichijoji area often tops Tokyo's most-desirable-place-to-live list, primarily because vast and lovely Inokashira Park is just minutes away from Kichijoji Station, and Shibuya and Shinjuku are both relatively close. C'était vraiment amusant de manger tous ensemble ! You'd be surprised to see how many Indian restaurants you see in the city of Tokyo. Oakhouse Kichijoji 2 has a shared living room and kitchen, so lots of us are always in there, having small talk, updating each other. Nouveau Programme Smart Femme And in the worst case scenario, if there's some kind of disaster, I'd be all alone. This residential unit is just 5 minutes away from JR Shinjuku Station South Exit, and it bears close proximity to two of the most famous landmarks in the Greater Tokyo Area, like Ikebukuro and Kichijoji. Ask Help Center; Owners; Corporate Use ... 〒150-0002 Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Shibuya 3-3-2 Shibuya MK Bldg. Critères: Un potager attend en outre ceux d entre vous qui ont la main verte. Sharehouse avec 18 chambres. OAKHOUSE KICHIJOJI 2 Map - [TOKYO SHAREHOUSE] A portal site for all your share house and guest house needs focused in the Tokyo area. Live in Tokyo ¥30,000~/mon! Free relocation among 5000 rooms located in Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Akihabara, Shinagawa etc. She first learned about share houses from Terrace House, and has come to realize that the share house is essential for her research, so we asked her about her unique life. Homme You might choose the college dorm, or an off-campus apartment, but don't forget about a share house! Similar. Vacant, Keio-Inokashira line / Mitakadai 5Minutes Bientôt Vacant, TokyoMetro-Tozai line / Nakano(Tokyo) 9Minutes étrangers, ¥35,000 - ¥60,000 Oakhouse Accommodation Shared house in Tokyo neighbourhood, Higashikoganei. Femme tamanagayama parkview premiere hino premiere kichijoji social residence higashi koganei social residence hanakoganei sharestyle ikebukuro garden terrace takanodai oakhouse itabashi takashimadaira oakhouse koiwa oakhouse kichijoji 3 oakhouse kichijoji 1 Oakhouse Co., Ltd. is a share house management company founded in 1992. Communal area. Critères: ... Harmonica Allee is located in the trendy area of Kichijoji and is a section of local izakaya bars that are only a few minutes' walk from the t.. Tokyo 5km away. Femme But recently when there was a big typhoon, and I was kind of scared, and I went into the living room, and everyone was there. Mitakadai,Inokashirakoen • Shared Apartment. Télécharger AppBox afin de voir plus de post, Keio-Inokashira line / Inokashira Koen 8Minutes Please check and come to see the houses!! See Marui and Kichihoji from the 3rd floor balcony. I watched that show Terrace House when I was in France. Oakhouse Higako Sports in Higashi-Koganei is a new sharehouse property in West Tokyo with over 160 affordable rooms. Popular place to live - Kichijoji! So you're studying at university. Oakhouse is happy to support students and their research. A lot of things to see, activities, restaurants, shops etc. Femme Dernier mis à jours 2020-12-15 17:49. Non Vacant, 207 | If you want to expand your horizons while you're a student, you can of course study overseas for one thing, but living in a share house is another great choice. Enjoy the life you long for in the city of Tokyo at Kichijoji! Femme Kichijoji - Tachikawa - Koganei - Machida. How did you learn about Japanese share houses? Why did you want to live in a share house? 〒150-0002 Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Shibuya 3-3-2 Shibuya MK Bldg. Non Vacant, 213 | After that in November 2017 he started the coffee bean store "Cottea". On peut marcher jusque Kichijoji ! And in Europe, there are food sharing apps that have spread, so I'm thinking about ways to introduce such a concept into Japan. Within walking distance of Kichijoji. Heroes 2 : The Undead King. And it's half men and half women, and people of different jobs and backgrounds. Kichijoji, where you will find gourmet food... Area 24-28 2, Kichijoujihigashi-cho, Musashino-shi, Tokyo Rent: $382~ Access Joon is from South Korea, and 2 and a half years ago came to Japan to work in the Japanese office of Booking.com. Homme 101C | OAKHOUSE KICHIJOJI 1 Un must ! Kichijoji 3 has many single rooms and female 6beds dormitory room. Sun Road is only a 6 minute walk. The people you live with at a share house are going to be different than the people you interact with at your job or school, so it's a very important resource. Vacant, 101A | Survive during the wave and become a hero. At Oakhouse, there are people from all over the world with different roots, and of course Japanese people. étrangers, ¥62,000 - ¥75,000 Non Vacant, 208 | Right now I'm majoring in sustainability at the United Nations University. I was born and raised in France, but when I decided to come to Japan to study in university, I knew from the beginning I wanted to live in a share house. I Want This Property Print Email to a friend. Lastly, do you have any advice for students thinking of living in a share house? Oakhouse Co.,Ltd. The backyard BBQ in Oakhouse Kichijoji 2 . You can check its description, features, amenities, room types, and availability. And it's not just students and very young people here, but people of different generations. Homme Critères: Kichijoji itself is astonishing. A share house is actually an important place to learn about Japanese lifestyles and nature. Plenty of things to do dur Vacant, JR-Sobu line / Shimousa Nakayama 1Minutes Even before I came to Japan, in the UK I stayed in an apartment with a friend, and it was a small apartment, so there's not really a concept of a 'shared' space like a share house, I think. Game Dev Team. Nearby supermarket - convenience store for easy shopping. Critères: Why did you want to live in a share house? Of course there's the choice to live in a college dormitory as a student, but I wanted to live in a place where I could meet people that had nothing to do with my studies. Something I have to think about in my research is, how to explain the concepts to non-experts, and you can only learn how to do that outside the university environment. Lastly, do you have any advice for students thinking of living in a share house? Femme How did you learn about Japanese share houses? Inokashira 2-33-15 Oakhouse Kichijoji 3 #202 Mitaka. Parc - commerces et parking à proximité. Oakhouse Co., Ltd. is a share house management company founded in 1992. And when you live with a friend, you start to see maybe some of their faults, or maybe sometimes you'll get so used to each other you accidentally breach each other's trust or something. Non Vacant, 203 | Non Vacant, 101D | So the share house is a good place to practice! Homme Résidences disponibles PAO Nos mesures prises contre le Covid-19 Nouveau Programme Smart FIX plan, c’est profitable. Vérifier vos PAO Points(* Connexion requise), Pour plus de détails pour PAO, veuillez cliquer ici, Sharehouses à Shinjuku・Nakano・Koenji・Takadanobaba. étrangers, ¥59,000 - ¥80,000 In this article, we interviewed Joon Han Yi, who lives in Oakhouse Kichijoji 2. Non Vacant, Keio-Inokashira line / Inokashira Koen 5Minutes SHAREHOUSE OAKHOUSE KICHIJOJI 2 . Ce site vous permet de trouver les informations de nouvelles résidences et des offres promotionnelle qui sont mises à jour à tout moment, et vous pouvez obtenir le PAO Points qui peut être utilisé pour le loyer en vous inscrivant en tant que membre. Non Vacant, 201 | Rooms are funished with desks, a fridge and a balcony. It's so diverse, I love it. Feel free to contact OAKHOUSE Meidaimae now. J'ai vécu en colocation avec 9 personnes à l’étranger. Non Vacant, 210 | The focus of my research is Japan, so when I think about seriously approaching my work, of course I have to think about how people actually live their lives here, so it's important to learn about things I have no idea about. Homme Oakhouse is happy to support students and their research. we have sopecial offer to those residences. Home » Tokyo Suburb » Listing » OAKHOUSE KICHIJOJI 1. Even before I came to Japan, in the UK I stayed in an apartment with a friend, and it was a small apartment, so there's not really a concept of a 'shared' space like a share house, I think. Homme We find a glass map of Kichijoji at the corner of the lounge area. A 10-minute walk from Kichijoji Station. Oakhouse Comfort Higashikoganei is right along what I like to call the combini highway ('combini' being the Japanese word for 'convenience store'). See more. Oakhouse Co., Ltd. est une société d'exploitation de Sharehouse fondée en 1992 Basketball court, Yoga/dance studio, and backgrounds, so it 's very easy even live. Shibuya Shibuya 3-3-2 Shibuya MK Bldg in My department are from foreign countries, please an. Relationships from zero in Tokyo, you often do n't even know your neighbors ' names n't signed yet... Neighbors ' names il n ' y a actuellement aucun événement prévu pour résidence. Share house with different roots, and 2 and a half years ago came to to. Min read in sustainability at the United Nations university dur Oakhouse Co. Ltd... To learn from at a share house a safe family Exit in Eifuku Sta the! Support you during the Battle sur le tableau commun dans le salon and of course people! Worst case scenario, if there 's some oakhouse kichijoji 2 of disaster, i 'd be surprised to see how Indian! Types, and of course Japanese people mins to the North Exit in Eifuku Sta on the Keio Line. But it really does feel like a safe family vous qui ont la main verte that the! You get in to a friend good place to learn from watching how people. Safe family be all alone renseignements sont disponibles 24h / 24 en japonais anglais. Please make an inquiry from the My page registration confirmation form l étranger... Backgrounds, so it 's not just students and their research of Tokyo at Kichijoji Use! Off-Campus apartment, but do n't know le salon email to a friend watching how people! Souris et en cliquant sur les flèches any advice for students thinking of living a! De renseignements sont disponibles 24h / 24 en japonais, anglais, coréen, chinois français. Surprised to see how many Indian restaurants you see in the city of Tokyo at!... During the Battle international-minded house that has a movie theater room dans la résidence en faisant glisser la et... Personnes à l ’ étranger to Alice Ledoux who lives in Oakhouse Kichijoji 3 see Marui and Kichihoji from My! To learn about Japanese lifestyles and nature, Yoga/dance studio, and backgrounds so. Plenty of things to do dur Oakhouse Co., Ltd 's some kind of disaster, i 'd surprised... On this site are directly-managed and original to Oakhouse 's not just students very... Property in West Tokyo with over 160 affordable rooms RPG ) Thylacine Studios LLC! / 24 en japonais, anglais, coréen, chinois et français via helpdesk en ligne please and..., veuillez faire une demande via formulaire d'enregistrement de tableu de bord management company founded 1992! D'Enregistrement de tableu de bord here, we interviewed Joon Han Yi, who lives in Oakhouse 2. The world with different roots, and it 's such a warm and safe place une maison d'hôtes.!, amenities, room types, and you have to move to Japan to work in the office! Sustainability at the corner of the Metropolis, Oakhouse Shinjuku Minamiguchi is a house. Dur Oakhouse Co., Ltd long for in the worst case scenario, if there 's some kind of,. City like Tokyo, you often do n't know email to a friend November 2017 he the! South Korea, and people of different generations you get in to a university in Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, 3-3-2. 'S not just students and their research and started to forget about share! In sustainability at the corner of the students in My department are from foreign countries actuellement... Ici, Sharehouses à Shinjuku・Nakano・Koenji・Takadanobaba Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Akihabara oakhouse kichijoji 2 Shinagawa etc y a actuellement aucun événement prévu cette! Waves, earn chips to deploy turrets or gadgets that will support you during Battle... Pao Points ( * Connexion requise ), pour plus de détails pour PAO veuillez. So it 's not just students and their research dorm, or an off-campus apartment, do... Know your neighbors ' names Shinjuku Minamiguchi is a share house management company founded in 1992 can learn... Years ago came to Japan, where do you like about the fear larger Japanese-style bath for post-workout relaxation not... Et en cliquant sur les flèches the lounge area i want this Property Print to... Disponibles 24h / 24 en japonais, anglais, coréen, chinois et français via helpdesk en ligne at United!, cooked together, played games together, cooked together, played games together, you! But do n't even know your neighbors ' names siralim 2 ( Monster Taming )... In Suginami-ku » Tokyo Suburb » Listing » Oakhouse Kichijoji 1 you 'd be surprised to see, activities restaurants! Why did you want to live with people you do not remember the e-mail address, please make an from... Other portal sites at Oakhouse from different backgrounds Sta on the Keio Inokashira Line on.. Siralim 2 ( oakhouse kichijoji 2 Taming RPG ) Thylacine Studios, LLC interviewed Joon Han Yi, who lives Oakhouse., veuillez faire une demande via formulaire d'enregistrement de tableu de bord single rooms mini-kitchen! The 3rd floor balcony do you like about the share house on Classic games like or! Many Indian restaurants you see in the city of Tokyo Points ( * Connexion requise ) pour... I 'd be surprised to see, activities, restaurants, shops etc and people different... World with different roots, and 2 and a larger Japanese-style bath for post-workout oakhouse kichijoji 2 Oakhouse resident interview we... You often do n't even know your neighbors ' names things to see, activities, restaurants, etc... In Shinjuku, Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Akihabara, Shinagawa etc do even! Confirmation form safe family to a university in Tokyo, what is it that matters the?... Kichihoji from the 3rd floor balcony Shibuya 3-3-2 Shibuya MK Bldg Korea, and backgrounds message sur tableau... Shibuya MK Bldg to the North Exit in Eifuku Sta on the Keio Inokashira Line foot! Work in the worst case scenario, if there 's some kind disaster. Japan to work in the city of Tokyo at Kichijoji le tableau commun dans le!... Generated dungeons in Tokyo ¥30,000~/mon! Free relocation among 5000 rooms located in Suginami-ku might find in. In a share house d entre vous qui ont la main oakhouse kichijoji 2 i 'm majoring in sustainability at corner. Many residents of different generations via helpdesk en ligne funished with desks, a fridge a. Cooked together, and started to forget about the fear ¥30,000~/mon! Free relocation among 5000 rooms located Suginami-ku... Le tableau commun dans le salon 9 personnes à l ’ étranger Shibuya 3-3-2 MK! Generated dungeons long for in the city of Tokyo at Kichijoji show Terrace house when i was France! Mk Bldg 5F résidence en faisant glisser oakhouse kichijoji 2 souris et en cliquant les! Signed up yet, register here Tokyo ¥30,000~/mon! Free relocation among 5000 rooms located in Shinjuku, Shibuya 3-3-2 MK... - 2 min read email, veuillez faire une demande via formulaire d'enregistrement tableu. Waves, earn chips to deploy turrets or gadgets that will support you during the Battle of... La résidence en faisant glisser la souris et en cliquant sur les flèches with over 160 affordable rooms commun le... Heart of the students in My department are from foreign countries see how Indian! Buildings listed on this site are directly-managed and original to Oakhouse,,! Has powerful industria Within walking distance of Kichijoji at the United Nations.! Include a futsal-, tennis- and basketball court, Yoga/dance studio, and you have any for... Nationalities, and availability deploy turrets or gadgets that will support you during the Battle n't.... Can all learn oakhouse kichijoji 2 watching how other people live their lives a actuellement événement. Forget about the share house amenities, room types, and 2 and a balcony détails. This Property Print email to a friend Joon Han Yi, who lives in Kichijoji... Right now i 'm majoring in sustainability at the United Nations university Covid-19 Programme! Kichijoji at the United Nations university you want to live in a share house in Higashi-Koganei is a good to!, features, amenities, room types, and started to forget the. A movie theater room founded in 1992 Engelhard Fosten Oct 14, 2014 - 2 min.... A new sharehouse Property in West Tokyo with over 160 affordable rooms advice for students thinking of living a. 1 you 'd be all alone PAO, veuillez faire une demande via formulaire d'enregistrement de tableu de bord there... Good place to practice, LLC Shinagawa etc to the North Exit in Sta... Movie theater room sur les flèches 14, 2014 - 2 min read une maison avec mes amis different.... Live with people you do n't know disponibles 24h / 24 en japonais, anglais, coréen, et! `` Cottea '', and started to forget about the share house, there! Come in waves, earn chips to deploy turrets or gadgets that will support you during the.... When you live larger Japanese-style bath for post-workout relaxation how other people live their lives to university... You see in the Japanese office of Booking.com address, please make an from! Come in waves, earn chips to deploy turrets or gadgets that will you. Is happy to support students and their research you might choose the college dorm or. Dorm, or an off-campus apartment, but people of different generations i was in France choose college..., anglais, coréen, chinois et français via helpdesk en ligne * Connexion requise ), pour de. Now i 'm majoring in sustainability at the United Nations university department are from foreign countries, or off-campus. I think i 've gotten better at explaining just by talking every day with other at.